The Student Room Group

aqa gcse isa on osmosis 2012

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by lmnopqrstuvwxyz
has anyone done the biology isa on osmosis, if so what comes up in the exam in both sections, it's quite important, if anybody has done it!!!!! thanks:smile:

it's quite important for you to actually do the test and see what you get, not someone giving you the questions so you can practice the day before
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
but i just seem to struggle in isa exams, it's a choice out of asking for help on here and get an alright grade or just go in to my exam (revised) but still not having a clue what to write and then fail

but it's still not a true reflection of your ability and it's not fair on others

a better way would be to do some past papers and that should give you an idea of what may come up in your exam
Original post by Secret.
but it's still not a true reflection of your ability and it's not fair on others

a better way would be to do some past papers and that should give you an idea of what may come up in your exam

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Secret.

Dude, I think she means instead of questions which comes up, what things she should know of for the exam. I am sure you can help in that way.
Reply 7
Original post by liquid394
Dude, I think she means instead of questions which comes up, what things she should know of for the exam. I am sure you can help in that way.

Im pretty sure she wanted the questions that came up, if she needed help I have no problem with that, read her post above
Reply 8
yeah ok fair enough but i my case i think it is fair on others because people in my class got the questions from people who already did it in my school, but when i asked them they didn't want me to know the questions, probally because they were selfish i don't know, i looked at past papers and there totally different to the new ones, unless you know some that are similar to the new ones

Fair enough but still you wont have this opportunity in your real exam, so might as well get used to it, and they're never the same but they're similar
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending