Visit website
Reply 1
woo u like neighbours 2! lol
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeh all the colleges have some kind of television facility not necessarily a tv area. There are televisions in most bars and some in the JCR (Junior Common Room).

Hope that helps
Reply 3
We used to all pile into a friend's room when Neighbours was on. It was 'Neighbours time'.
Reply 4
Wait a minute. Isn't "Neighbours" an Australian TV-show that was on like 5-10 years ago?:s-smilie: Perhaps I am confusing it with something else or do you have an English version?

Anyways I prefer "Emmerdale":P
Reply 5
RangerDave
Wait a minute. Isn't "Neighbours" an Australian TV-show that was on like 5-10 years ago?:s-smilie: Perhaps I am confusing it with something else or do you have an English version?

Anyways I prefer "Emmerdale":P

5-10 years ago? It's on twice a day 5 days a week! Dr Karl is playing in Walkabout on the 18th May!
Reply 6
Neighbours is an Australian soap that has been on for many years and is till being made. we have received it here in the UK for a very long time and as such it is quite a popular show, especially among students.
and Emmerdale is the worst of all soaps!! lol
Edit; can't wait for Dr Karl, so going!
Reply 7
:eek:

How can I have only now heard about him appearing at Walkabout? Gah, they'd better have tickets left :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending