The Student Room Group

A-level revision...

Hey guys, I'm currently studying A2 Sociology and Double award health & social care... I have a whole heap of coursework which is getting in the way of revision for January exams, I have 3, one being a retake for sociology and the other two are new. I want to make a revision timetable starting from the Monday coming, which allows me to fit all my studies in and something that I can actually follow I've made so many in the past and they were all really useless :/ if anyone has any ideas on effective revision and timetables please let me know :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
One option is to use the timetable generator on TSRs sister site www.getrevising.co.uk

It's free to register and setup your timetable so worth seeing if this fills your needs.

There are also heaps of user generated resources that may help with your revision alongside tools for creating notes flash cards and mind maps.

I hope your revision plan is much clearer in the next fee days and best of luck with your exams :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by neskisan
Hey guys, I'm currently studying A2 Sociology and Double award health & social care... I have a whole heap of coursework which is getting in the way of revision for January exams, I have 3, one being a retake for sociology and the other two are new. I want to make a revision timetable starting from the Monday coming, which allows me to fit all my studies in and something that I can actually follow I've made so many in the past and they were all really useless :/ if anyone has any ideas on effective revision and timetables please let me know :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2185709
Reply 3
Thank you! I didn't see that thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by According to Pete
One option is to use the timetable generator on TSRs sister site www.getrevising.co.uk

It's free to register and setup your timetable so worth seeing if this fills your needs.

There are also heaps of user generated resources that may help with your revision alongside tools for creating notes flash cards and mind maps.

I hope your revision plan is much clearer in the next fee days and best of luck with your exams :smile:

Thanks so much ille take a look at the link ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
worth checking out

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2186854&p=40384858

feel free to ask about your subjects :smile:

xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending