The Student Room Group

UKIP couple lose foster children

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snagprophet
They aren't ending immigration. They will realistically cap migrants and continue a Labour slogan 'British jobs for British workers' which won't discriminate against immigrants but would lessen the chances of jobs given to people moving here because they'll work for less.

Where do I say black people can't be English?

Sorry, I thought this issue was that UKIP was accused of being racist. My bad.

they want to close the borders for 5 years then have strict limits...read your own parties policies...people working for less is actually an issue of the minimum wage not being met by certain companies and things like that...

it's implied by suggesting that the race of someone opposed to it has anything to do with this issue whatsoever...

it's not...if you read what the council say it's to do with their supporting a party with policies that contradict their being appropriate people to adopt children from another country/culture...
Original post by IAmTheWumAndOnly
As a UKIP supporter I am so angry at this. Makes me angry how labour and the lib dems think this is acceptable. Gets me really angry. Hate liberals and lefties so much. :mad:

most/nearly all labour+lib dem supporters on here dont think its acceptable..
Reply 82
Original post by fallen_acorns
most/nearly all labour+lib dem supporters on here dont think its acceptable..

Why have a discussion, when you can have a demon...
Original post by mmmpie
Why have a discussion, when you can have a demon...

huh?
Should they have been removed if it was the BNP?
Reply 85
Original post by fallen_acorns
huh?

It's easier for some people to say "evil lefties, it's political correctness gone mad! Mad! Liberals are conspiring against us!" and thus create a demon, than it is for them to actually participate sensibly in the discussion.
Original post by mmmpie
It's easier for some people to say "evil lefties, it's political correctness gone mad! Mad! Liberals are conspiring against us!" and thus create a demon, than it is for them to actually participate sensibly in the discussion.

ah fair enough :smile: quite agree.. though both sides are equally guilty of this.. with the whole 'evil tories' etc..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238955/Children-UKIP-foster-row-split-Decision-sparks-criticism-Rotherham-council.html

Daily Mail, don't **** yourselves.

Apparently the children have been split up, despite being biologically related to each other.

Disgusting. I couldn't care less now about the council's attitudes to UKIP. This is too far.
Reply 88
This is disgusting and ridiculous, and now that the children have been separated it will only make things worse. I hope whoever is responsible for this decision gets lynched.

I know it's not the same to say that this could happen to any parent, but if we are basing this upon adopted parents now then who's to say it won't happen to biological parents in the future?

I fear for the sake of British civil rights.
Reply 89
Original post by Snagprophet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238955/Children-UKIP-foster-row-split-Decision-sparks-criticism-Rotherham-council.html

Daily Mail, don't **** yourselves.

Apparently the children have been split up, despite being biologically related to each other.

Disgusting. I couldn't care less now about the council's attitudes to UKIP. This is too far.

That's appalling. Simply appalling.
Reply 90
rotherham-ukip.jpg

Think this sums up Rotherham's policies.
Reply 91
Is the Council run by a bunch of people with the intellect of a five year old, or were they really that blind to think they'd get away with this? Whoever was responsible for this should be fired. Taking children away from a loving house due to the political affiliation of the foster parents- this is Britain, where we are tolerant of everyone. How did the council think that such a cold act of intolerance was acceptable?
Seems a bit daft.

Quick Reply

Latest