The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I really doubt 300 have it as their firm. Out of the 450 to 500 offers made. Many will decline it to go elsewhere. I know people who have declined it for Cambridge, Oxford, LSE... and in lesser numbers; Warwick, Bristol and others. The admissions people are pretty much on the ball when it comes to these things. I'm sure they won't get it that wrong.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Ben,

What do you guestimate the number that will put it as firm will be?
Reply 22
i know your'e not asking me, but i think 200.
ba_ba1
i know your'e not asking me, but i think 200.

I agree.
Reply 24
I've been told by an Economist at LSE that they thought the UCL course was better, but then again I am neither doing it nor do I know much about it.
Reply 25
President_Ben
I really doubt 300 have it as their firm. Out of the 450 to 500 offers made. Many will decline it to go elsewhere. I know people who have declined it for Cambridge, Oxford, LSE... and in lesser numbers; Warwick, Bristol and others. The admissions people are pretty much on the ball when it comes to these things. I'm sure they won't get it that wrong.

*raises hand* :p:

Whether I made the right choice remains to be seen, I suppose.
Knogle
I have no idea where you pulled that prediction from.

Probably somewhere where the sun doesn't shine; that, or the vacuum between his ears.

Anyhow, to answer the OP, you shouldn't worry. From past experience and statistics, they know the rough proportion of people with offers made to them that will make it on the course in September.

Latest

Trending

Trending