The Student Room Group

Asian Girl!

I am an asian girl and I come from a very conservative background and I am sort of conservative hence I have never ever had a boyfriend. I am now 23 and I feel like I need a boyfriend/partner. I am just very concerned and worried seeing everyone has had a relationship and I haven't sort of experienced any of that life. will a guy judge me when I say I had 0 boyfriends?:s-smilie: I am pretty cute and guys stare at me but I don't know how to give them signal that I do like them..! Any advise? I need tips on how I can myself more approachable! I am pretty sweet so I would never ever walk away.

My work colleague told me I really have to have few options and go out with different guys to see what i really want rather then just settle for one:eek:. I find this stupid because I don't want to go and get used and feel ashamed of myself.

I just feel ready to have someone in my life. Anyone been through this and have any advise?

Thanks!:smile:
Reply 1
Nice to start the thread title stating your race and gender.
Smile back? It'll show that you're interested and opens a door to conversation. You don't have to do anything with them, just spend time getting to know different people and let yourself naturally fall in love with someone.
In America, Asian means only East Asian. In UK, Asian only means South Asian. Weird eh?
Reply 4
Original post by LaughingBro
In America, Asian means only East Asian. In UK, Asian only means South Asian. Weird eh?

so
Reply 5

Weirdly enough, a girl at my school said that a teacher didn't look Asian, but Chinese. This teacher was wearing a Chinese traditional dress, as part of my school's "Eastern Week".
Reply 6
Your asian and 23 so you probably feel like you need a guy who you can settle down with? To be honest it's going to be hard to find 'the one' straight away, asian guys aren't as conservative as asian girls these days.. so you'll probably have to take your friend's advice and go out with a few guys and see who's right for you. In terms of being more approachable why not smile back at guys or maybe just start a convo or maybe go to social events and stuff..
Reply 7

No.
Some guys might judge, but you probably don't want to be with someone like that who won't understand your way of life!

I really disagree with your work colleague saying that you should go out with many guys (at the same time?!) rather than settling for one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending