The Student Room Group

Which Uni is Best for Msc Finance?

Hi everyone,
I m a bit indecisive in selection of Uni for Msc Finance or Msc Fin & Investment. I m thinking about Uni of Buckingham but have no remarks from any where, except from Guardian ranking it at 16th( quiet unexpected).
Any suggestions,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Johnjk
Hi everyone,
I m a bit indecisive in selection of Uni for Msc Finance or Msc Fin & Investment. I m thinking about Uni of Buckingham but have no remarks from any where, except from Guardian ranking it at 16th( quiet unexpected).
Any suggestions,

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey,
so, i've been looking at the msc finance offered by several universities both in and out of the UK (seeing as i will also be applying in a few years time) and have found that, in the UK, the best courses (most popular) seem to be at warwick, imperial and LSE. Personally, i would be looking to put imperial at the top of that list because, in my view, the modules offered are better than warwick and certainly far better than those offered at LSE. But that's just my opinion.
But that doesn't mean the courses offered at Cass, Henley and Durham should be ignored. They, in their own right, are quite reputable themselves.
However, these universities attach a hefty price tag to their mScs (durham's is much cheaper than the rest...around £10,000 i think) which can be a problem for some. But, if money isn't a problem i recommend applying to these 6 universities.
But in all honesty, i wouldn't want to go to any of these universities due to both the course modules and the locations (london is definitely overrated :wink:). I would definitely recommend looking at universities outside the UK such as Bocconi, St Gallen, SSE and RSM. Brilliant unis. Brilliant locations. Brilliant courses. Brilliant prices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending