The Student Room Group

Should I be my sisters "boyfriend" for the day?

Scroll to see replies

Best bit about this is your sister can't exactly say no because she'll be too embarassed to blow her own cover so when you pin her against the wall of the club and start grinding against her she'll just have to grin and bear it :sexface:
Reply 61
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Best bit about this is your sister can't exactly say no because she'll be too embarassed to blow her own cover so when you pin her against the wall of the club and start grinding against her she'll just have to grin and bear it :sexface:

Hawt.
Reply 62
Unlucky mate. :frown:
Glad its not me in this mess! Good luck getting yourself out mate :smile:
Honestly, i think you should get one of your friends to pretend that they are your sister's boyfriend. Btw, i think you're such a sweet brother, the way you care about your sister:smile:
Reply 65
Bloody hell, no.

What if her friends found out? They probably don't care that she doesn't have a boyfriend (I'm guessing they didn't invite her along to this so she wouldn't be a 3rd/4th/5th wheel) but if they found out she got her brother to pretend to be her boyfriend they'd probably doubt her stability a tad bit.

Original post by The Polymath
Go with her, then stage a dramatic breakup and scarper pronto (before any cover can be rumbled). Have your sister break down in tears, and all her friends will be on her side and lovin' her.

Actually, go with this. This is really good idea. (Except for the part if these friends ever come over to your house and recognise you. (...unless you go in disguise? :P))
Reply 66
I wouldn't risk it! What if her friends ever come round for a sleepover or see you in one of her Facebook photos!?! Her friends would tease her even more if they found out!
Get one of your friends to pretend to be her boyfriend for the day! I reckon your "ugly" best friend would be better than nothing
Good luck :wink:
What if her friends come back to your house one day?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 68
Oh please, if you have any self respect, do not.
Dude wut.

How are you even contemplating this. :facepalm:

[QUOTE="Anonymous;40373022"]OK, my sister is 15, and goes to an all girls school. She's always been a bit weird. She went back to school this september and found out all her friends have boyfriends, and she's been getting upset about not having one herself.

Anyway, last night she came into my room crying. I asked what's wrong, and she said that all her friends and their boyfriends are going out together as a group. She wanted to go too so she lied and said she had a boyfriend too. Now they're going on their "date" in 3 days, and she's panicking.

So she asked if I could pretend to be her boyfriend and go with her. I was an idiot and said yes because I don't like seeing her unhappy :frown:. I don't really want to do it though, I'll be the only 18 year old there, the rest are 14-16. Plus, what if someone we know sees us, blows my cover, and embarrases us both? I did try getting out of it. I told her to get a real boyfriend, but she said there's not enough time. Then I suggested my best friend could be her "boyfriend", but apparently he's ugly. Lastly, I suggessted our cousins, but she doesn't get on with them. Btw, if I do decide to go through with it, there definitely won't be anything sexual happening.

What do I do?[/QUOTEs

send a picture of your sister and then town she lives and maybe i can help
Original post by Anonymous
OK, my sister is 15, and goes to an all girls school. She's always been a bit weird. She went back to school this september and found out all her friends have boyfriends, and she's been getting upset about not having one herself.

Anyway, last night she came into my room crying. I asked what's wrong, and she said that all her friends and their boyfriends are going out together as a group. She wanted to go too so she lied and said she had a boyfriend too. Now they're going on their "date" in 3 days, and she's panicking.

So she asked if I could pretend to be her boyfriend and go with her. I was an idiot and said yes because I don't like seeing her unhappy :frown:. I don't really want to do it though, I'll be the only 18 year old there, the rest are 14-16. Plus, what if someone we know sees us, blows my cover, and embarrases us both? I did try getting out of it. I told her to get a real boyfriend, but she said there's not enough time. Then I suggested my best friend could be her "boyfriend", but apparently he's ugly. Lastly, I suggessted our cousins, but she doesn't get on with them. Btw, if I do decide to go through with it, there definitely won't be anything sexual happening.

What do I do?

Bwahahahahaha!

Sounds like older brother harsh but needed advice time.

Tell her it sucks but she needs to grow up and stop worrying what people have or have not got.

If she really can't find anyone she should make up a story like, the boyfriend spent too much time playing Black Ops 2 plus he was a **** kisser or something so she dumped him.

Your duty as older brother isn't to fight all her battles, it's to show her she can fight them herself better than she thinks she can.
Reply 72
Original post by justanotherposter
This sounds like it should be a sketch in a British comedy.

Yeah, it sounds like something from Peep Show. Actually it would be perfect for Peep Show. Please let there be an episode with Mark's crazy sister getting him to do this.
She just get a male friend or someone except from you!

This is just brilliant :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by MagicNMedicine

Unless Jimmy Savile or Gary Glitz are there I doubt she'll be clubbing at 14...
Reply 76
Why are you even considering the possiblity of going out with her?! It's weird and wrong. Say no. She'll get over it!
This reminds me of the time I was out with my brother and some bloke thought we were on a date. I was horrified!

Also. Don't do it!
Reply 78
Original post by marky--mark
Hell no. Just tell your sister to act that she broke up with her "bf" so she can get out of the whole ridiculous situation.

Or better still get her to tell them that she broke up with him and that her brother is with her to to support her?
Best thing to do is your sister not going at all, just make up a big ass excuse which sounds genuine, end of.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending