The Student Room Group

Confused about options!

Hey guys!

I'm a bit stumped. I don't think that I'll get AAB (I'm predicted ABB) that Manchester wants from me, but I really want to go there. Is it unwise to still take the offer, considering I don't think I'll get it? :/ Just seems like such a waste and I'd like some confirmation :P
Well, they MIGHT let you on with ABB, but it's a long shot, so don't bank on it.

It all depends on whether you have a slightly lower offer uni which you wouldn't mind - what would you be losing out on if you firmed manchester?
Reply 2
Original post by The Polymath
Well, they MIGHT let you on with ABB, but it's a long shot, so don't bank on it.

It all depends on whether you have a slightly lower offer uni which you wouldn't mind - what would you be losing out on if you firmed manchester?

Mostly just worrying that if I don't get BBB for Keele, what do I do then? :frown:
Original post by ginister
Mostly just worrying that if I don't get BBB for Keele, what do I do then? :frown:

Well, you've got to think about what you'll realistically get, and secondly you need to work really hard to avoid any slips.

When people miss their offers.. it's not a pretty sight. 18 year olds (adults basically) crying their eyes out for days..
Reply 4
Original post by The Polymath
Well, you've got to think about what you'll realistically get, and secondly you need to work really hard to avoid any slips.

When people miss their offers.. it's not a pretty sight. 18 year olds (adults basically) crying their eyes out for days..

So is it worth having a go? I can't imagine AAB, but I'd just love to end up there..!
Edit: To add clarity, I achieved ACC.
Original post by ginister
So is it worth having a go? I can't imagine AAB, but I'd just love to end up there..!
Edit: To add clarity, I achieved ACC.

I don't know, only you can answer this one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending