The Student Room Group

She likes me but i don't think i like her

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Eboracum
Sounds like a dream girlfriend. What are you doing son? Go for it!

Well i've got confidence and self esteem issues, so i'm insecure a little and also depressed.

On top of that I'm not sure if I'm at all physically attracted to her and she talks to everybody so i may have my wires crossed. If i was really physically attracted to her, then maybe i might risk it, but right now i'm unsure how to proceed.
Reply 21
Original post by Ice Constricter
Be careful. I have a female friend who I guess people would describe as beautiful, she was the one to initially approach me, she also always makes an effort to engage in conversation, except she isn't shy and I'm guessing she doesn't see me as anything more than a friend. But hey, I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because only you know the situation fully.

This. I call it failure theorem. No matter what the proof is that the girl likes you, she doesn't. Case study 1: I knew a girl who was really friendly to me and even invited me to her house for dinner. I asked her out and she said she wasn't interested?
If she ever escalates things, friend zone her, the cliches really do work. Just don't be the one to engage this unless she does something like kiss you or hold your hand.

"I'm going through stuff right now"-----Modern Version ----> "I've been hurt before"
"It's not you it's me" ------ Modern Version ----> "I'm gay"
"Lets be friends" -------- Modern Version ----> "I'll talk to you on facebook later"

As others have said, you don't need to friendzone a girl until she starts things like hand holding or kissing.
Reply 23
Look mate be happy you have someone who likes you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending