The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent UCAS day 5th Decemeber

Is anyone going to the Kent UCAS day next Wednesday?
Reply 1
Original post by lucyclaire
Is anyone going to the Kent UCAS day next Wednesday?

Yep, I am for English and Philosophy
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PopDaRouge
Yep, I am for English and Philosophy

I'm going for English and Theatre Studies :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lucyclaire
I'm going for English and Theatre Studies :smile:

How are you choosing which talk you go to, considering your joint honours as well? Finding it hard to decide, just want to go to both...
Reply 4
Original post by PopDaRouge
How are you choosing which talk you go to, considering your joint honours as well? Finding it hard to decide, just want to go to both...

I'm going to talk to someone once I'm there to see what they suggest, but it says you arrange a talk with a professor afterwards for the other subject, so I was considering going to the English talk and then speak to the drama professor after. Not completely sure though...
Going this month to one of these with my mum - do you get seperated from parents at all for talks etc.? I did at UEA but to be fair that was for an interview. Odd question I know but my mum wouldn't deal with that very well (went with dad to UEA) due to a mental health issues. Thank you! :smile:
Is anyone going to any January days?
Reply 7
Original post by Dentiloquist
Going this month to one of these with my mum - do you get seperated from parents at all for talks etc.? I did at UEA but to be fair that was for an interview. Odd question I know but my mum wouldn't deal with that very well (went with dad to UEA) due to a mental health issues. Thank you! :smile:

No, parents are allowed in the talks with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending