The Student Room Group

Are you bothered by your partners past history?

I cant help it hes been with over 10 people and hes my first so maybe that has alot to do with it. But I just worry about it and upset myself over it, I worry im not as good as them im not offering him as much excitement as a ons. I also think that these girls must have been reallly free and passionate and fun and given him great sex or whatever and that probably the sex they gave him was much more exciting or fun than whatever i give him.

Ive stalked some of them on facebook and there just those kind of girls who go out and meet guys and sleep with thme but just dont give a **** and look like there having the time of their lives. Whereas im pretty insecure over emotional and I think im boring him. I constnatly worry hes comparing me to thse women and I also worry that becuase hes had a taste of the exciting one night stands he might feel like hes missing out by being with me and go back to how he use to be

How do i stop feeling like this, its got to the stage i worry everytime he goes clubbing hes going to go off and have a ons like he use too
I'm sure I would if I had a partner.
Reply 2
Not unless they used to be in a Bosnian militia or something.
Is anyone else a tad miffed by the use of 'past history'? :redface:

Make your mind up woman.
I try not to think about it otherwise I'll gag :sick:
I hate thinking too much into my partner's past sexual history. When I think about it too much, it bothers me quite a bit. I guess you just have to concentrate on the fact that they were in the past and he's chosen to be in a relationship with you. You're more important to him than those ONSs ever were. From what I've gathered ONSs tend to be meaningless and not even that great and memorable anyway. I know my partner regrets his.
I expected this to be the opposite way around, with someone complaining that they are bothered that their boyfriend/girlfriend has had too many partners, not that you yourself haven't had enough (in comparison).

I think that you need to learn to trust him or else you're always going to have tension between you - you're not going to stop worrying and he will eventually realise that and be put off. If you can't get yourself to trust him, then perhaps you should consider if you really want to be with him.
I probably wouldn't enter a relationship with a man who had a string of one night stands whilst clubbing. I definitely wouldn't if he still went clubbing. I wouldn't trust him, and it looks like you don't either.

If you intend to stay with this man, you will need to explain how you are feeling. He doesn't seem to make you feel very loved and secure in yourself. Trust is one of the most important aspects of a relationship, and if you don't have that trust, its not good!!
Reply 8
0 or gtfo

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
what partner?
but if i had one i wouldnt care ....i dont think because im with them for them not for their past :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending