The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
wel done macca, that wuz very elpful. i will try ma best to elp the maccas as well and post up me notes in a bit, and maybe even we can all meet up for a party and dancin after the exams and bek sum cakes as well (yumyum:p: )
its all gonna wurk out jus fine. :smile:
Reply 2
Here's the presentation for the Physiological/Stress module.

Clicky clicky again for Physiological Presentation
Reply 3
Hey,
I'm not doing A levels, but I just wanted to say that I wish someone like you was around when I was doing my a levels a few yr ago. It's very kind of you to do this for everyone. Hope more ppl join in.
Kxx
Reply 4
heya
sopheh, those notes are FANTASTIC!!

will perhaps be posting some module 3 soon!
Reply 5
I was hoping this would be for A2 :frown:
Reply 6
shizznitch
heya
sopheh, those notes are FANTASTIC!!

will perhaps be posting some module 3 soon!

Thank you! That would be cool!

I was hoping this would be for A2

Sorry. Maybe next year :smile: Not that that will be any help.

Make one yourself, they're great revision to make as well!
Reply 7
I'm not even doing AS anymore lol but WOW that presentation is so cool Sopheh, you are obviously mega talented with powerpoint. I love the way some of the words drop down one by one really fast and the ones that sound like bullets oh and I love your little captions, especially the cat and the marmot - brilliant! what a creative way of revising!
Reply 8
I've just finished the abnormality one, and 'm about half way through the cognitive one so that should be up today or tommorrow.

Individual Differences AQA AS Level Revision Presentation

Yeah, I know it's short notice, but I'm very disorganised :smile:
For A2 I simply type out my notes in a very shortened form and then just write them out until I know them. Sorry if this bores some of you but that's how I learn.

I've attached all of my revision documents -> I'm doing AQA Psych A.

Sarah x

Will attach rest in a minute!
Reply 12
wow sazarina, thank you for sharing all your notes, they are brilliant! You are very kind, rep coming your way xx
Sopheh
I'm making PowerPoint Presentations for all my subjects, and thought they might be useful to you. I know that for me reading other people's notes helps because they word things differently and it goes in better :smile:

QUOTE]

Those notes are great thanks, theyve helped me alot! Have you got any notes on PYA3 (research methods in particular - i find this one of the hardest topics).
You're awesome, thank you x
Reply 16
Here we gooooo... Cognitive.

Cognitive Psychology Presentation

Good luck in the exam everyone! :smile:
Reply 17
Sopheh,

You, my dear, are a bloody life-saver!!! Thank you so much for your Power Point notes, they were excellent- i found them very useful for a bit of last-minute revision!

Thank you!! And Good Luck to everyone doing Psychology tomorrow!!
Reply 18
Thanks Saz!
Reply 19
this is what i call last minute revision lol

safe sopeh, those powerpoints RULEEEEEEEEE

Latest

Trending

Trending