Reply 22
Fab! What are you going to wear?! I have no idea what I should wear, haha! X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 23
I'm worried, am I too late to apply?
Reply 24
Original post by JordanUK
I'm worried, am I too late to apply?

Of course not the deadline is 15th of January! Just apply ASAP so you can get an interview in the bag :P
Reply 25
Hi I've just applied for the above course at BCU and Coventry, both commencing September 2013. Anyone else applied? Have you received interview invites yet? I'm nervous already. It would've nice to hear from you eeeekkkk 😷😳

Original post by amazingwriter
Hiya, I've an interview tomorrow 29th of August Wednesday. If I do well and get accepted I guess I'll be joining you. I am scared about the interview though, I don't know how hard the literacy and the numeracy exams are going to be like.

How did your interview go?! I have one in December and I am really worried about the maths test, how difficult was it?
Reply 27
I'm going to wear this plain black dress, tights and flat shoes! I'm so nervous/excited now :P x
hi lmon im currently on the first year odp degree at uclan and i just wanted to say the course is very competitive but if you did your personal statement well then u should atleast get an interview that is where they will cut it right down.
Reply 29
I'm wearing the same! :smile: good luck!! X

Reply 30
Hi everyone I've applied for ODP starting Sept 2013. Unis applied are BCU and Coventry. Anyone else applied for the same? Have you received interview dates? Any interview tips and advice from you all would be greatly appreciated. X x

Reply 31
Hi I'm bursting to tell everyone. I have an interview at Coventry. Soo excited. Any tips please. 😀

Reply 32
Original post by rockzchick13
hi lmon im currently on the first year odp degree at uclan and i just wanted to say the course is very competitive but if you did your personal statement well then u should atleast get an interview that is where they will cut it right down.

Hi I have an interview at Coventry eeek. Any tips would be appreciated x

Reply 33
Got my offer at Edge Hill :biggrin: x
Reply 34
Original post by lmon
Got my offer at Edge Hill :biggrin: x

CONGRATULATIONS! Bet you are well chuffed.

What was the interview like? Was it group discussion? What sort of things were discussed? X

Reply 35
I have an interview for Coventry too! On January 9th at 9.30 :smile: so nervous :s-smilie:
Reply 36
Original post by EmmaH2707
I have an interview for Coventry too! On January 9th at 9.30 :smile: so nervous :s-smilie:

I've got mine on 12th December, excited but nervous. Any ideas what the group discussion will be relating to? Good luck 🍀😷

Reply 37
Probably to see how you work in a team as that's what being an odp is partly about and maybe about the course? Thanks, good luck to you too :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Hey hope the interview went well, could you give any info or advice on what to expect? Thanks :smile:
Reply 39
Hi, I have an interview for ODP on Thursday does anyone have any advice ? Is it a group interview or an individual one? thanks :smile:

Latest