The Student Room Group

What does he want?

I've been friends with a guy for ages, since March, we dated like three years ago when we were young and hated each other until then. We've become really close and have slept together a few times, and are now 'friends with benefits'. He told me when he was drunk one time that he thinks that he's in love with me, and I just ignored it, but asked him when he was sober and he said that he was. I think i am too, but i'm not certain. We're still in a simple FWB relationship but its also more.. Like he'll kiss me goodbye, I want to be in a stable relationship but don't know if he does... Should I ask him?
Reply 1
It sounds like he likes you unless he's just saying what he thinks you want to hear...
Reply 2
Original post by Michaelj
It sounds like he likes you unless he's just saying what he thinks you want to hear...

That's what I thought, but he isn't they type of guy to just say stuff like that unless he means it...
Reply 3
Original post by KatyPiee
I've been friends with a guy for ages, since March, we dated like three years ago when we were young and hated each other until then. We've become really close and have slept together a few times, and are now 'friends with benefits'. He told me when he was drunk one time that he thinks that he's in love with me, and I just ignored it, but asked him when he was sober and he said that he was. I think i am too, but i'm not certain. We're still in a simple FWB relationship but its also more.. Like he'll kiss me goodbye, I want to be in a stable relationship but don't know if he does... Should I ask him?

I think you should.. I mean you've already asked him if he meant it when he said he was in love with you and he was pretty honest in his response, so I think it'll be logical/make sense to talk to him about where to go from there and if he would like a proper relationship with you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending