The Student Room Group

Penis bleeding after oral sex...ever happened to anyone else

So basically I've been seeing this guy for a while, and a few weeks ago I gave him a blowjob for the first time. I was a bit tipsy, and nervous (I really like him). Anyway we finished up and I considered it somewhat of a success...

...until a few days later when he told me I used my teeth and his penis was bleeding, and he made a joke that next time I need to use a mouthguard :colondollar:

I was aware during he could feel my teeth a bit during the end, and I tried to adjust my mouth accordingly. I consider myself somewhat experienced in the game (I've been sexually active for 10 years), and to my knowledge this has never happened before to any other guy I have been with.

He is like average-sized and uncircumcised...I am sure I didn't 'cut it with my teeth' like he is saying, I would have been more careful. But I am MORTIFIED :zomg:. He wants to see me again, but I don't think I could face him...

Has this happened to any other guy out there?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I've been seeing this guy for a while, and a few weeks ago I gave him a blowjob for the first time. I was a bit tipsy, and nervous (I really like him). Anyway we finished up and I considered it somewhat of a success...

...until a few days later when he told me I used my teeth and his penis was bleeding, and he made a joke that next time I need to use a mouthguard :colondollar:

I was aware during he could feel my teeth a bit during the end, and I tried to adjust my mouth accordingly. I consider myself somewhat experienced in the game (I've been sexually active for 10 years), and to my knowledge this has never happened before to any other guy I have been with.

He is like average-sized and uncircumcised...I am sure I didn't 'cut it with my teeth' like he is saying, I would have been more careful. But I am MORTIFIED :zomg:. He wants to see me again, but I don't think I could face him...

I've done it to guys and had it done to me. **** happens,If its starting to hurt I say so,its not always teeth. Sometimes its aggressive foreskin pulling. The problem is girls aren't entirely sure of what feels good,made worse is straight guys unwillingness to tell them. As a rule,if you feel penis on your teeth....STOP IT.
It's never happened to me before, but a general rule is not to use your teeth whilst giving a guy oral.
Same thing happened to me yesterday gave my bf head and he started bleeding straight away and I am experienced so I know I didn’t do anything wrong but he admitted to me he hadn’t had anything done down there for a while so I’m wondering if it’s the frustration I’m not sure but he got so scared 😱
Original post by Anonymous

Yes it happened to me last night

Quick Reply

Latest