The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

What do you meant to do when you live in a racist town?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum9999
You're still insisting there is a communist conspiracy to commit genocide in the UK and replace us with Africans!?

Rubbing the nose of the right equals calculated genocide (though I'm pretty certain Andrew Nether is not the supreme ruler of the Labour party whose word is official policy...)? Ok then...

These are all technical arguments for silly and pointless student debating that achieves nothing but the core facts and situation is indisputable. We have mass immigration and ethic demographics such that non white population growth is 4 to 6 percent
Per year and white population growth is zero against a backdrop of an unwillingness to openly discuss the changes of culture, ethic demographics and the fact that the UK is literally at risk of becoming a third world country. A number of people have already started to say many parts of the U.S. resemble the third world (most in democrat areas). All the talk of the whys and wherefores makes no difference to the facts. You might think its a great thing.

I do not think its a great thing and there is racism toward me by calling people who discuss this racist. (I do not discuss this because I hate anyone or any race, or to offend anyone and I realise the emotional impact of discussing this because it is real people that are being discussed and it is not their fault that they were invited) but the issue must be discussed and the actual facts because we can argue all day about the interpretation of U.N. law.
Reply 81
Original post by biggles2012
These are all technical arguments for silly and pointless student debating that achieves nothing but the core facts and situation is indisputable. We have mass immigration and ethic demographics such that non white population growth is 4 to 6 percent
Per year and white population growth is zero against a backdrop of an unwillingness to openly discuss the changes of culture, ethic demographics and the fact that the UK is literally at risk of becoming a third world country. A number of people have already started to say many parts of the U.S. resemble the third world (most in democrat areas). All the talk of the whys and wherefores makes no difference to the facts. You might think its a great thing.

I do not think its a great thing and there is racism toward me by calling people who discuss this racist. (I do not discuss this because I hate anyone or any race, or to offend anyone and I realise the emotional impact of discussing this because it is real people that are being discussed and it is not their fault that they were invited) but the issue must be discussed and the actual facts because we can argue all day about the interpretation of U.N. law.

You're the one who brought it up. Now you're trying to dismiss it because you realise how utterly moronic it was.
Reply 82
Original post by callum9999
It results in race mixing yes, but FOR THE LAST TIME, it does NOT result in assimilation. And I mean AT ALL.

A common theme in your posts, but ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. For a start, "population replacement" is COMPLETELY different to immigration. You'll struggle to find more than a handful who would ever support replacement...

Though this is futile, until you get it through your thick skull that there is no genocide taking place, there is no point in even talking to you any more. People aren't "ignoring" the genocide, IT SIMPLY ISN'T HAPPENING. I'm not surprised you're subjected to abuse from others - you must be completely intolerable to be around...

Phew! I thought it was just me...
Original post by nemogirl

If i had a crush on someone, the whole school would find out, i just found out if was these "friends" that told everyone.
?

That sentence doesn't make any sense ??

You mean you would tell your friends you liked someone just to test to see if you could trust them ??
Original post by prog2djent
This is complete BS unless you live in Barnsley.

:rofl:
Though no matter what colour you are in Barnsley, you're going to get into a fight.
Pull a Gandhi on them and be the pacifist, always smile and be polite and say hello.

EDIT: If there was one post I made in my trollsome TSR life, that I thought would not be negged, it would be this one haha
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 86

A number of people have already started to say many parts of the U.S. resemble the third world (most in democrat areas)

Lol. Please let me know which democrat areas these are.

Although you've been (rightfully) banned, so I doubt you will
Call them 'Fish and Chip Eaters!'
I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I can't ignore this anymore. :frown:

Yes, i understand that most immigrants that come here do set a bad example but what about the decent immigrants?

I'm indian and we always get called "paki", "dirty curry eaters" and such. I defend myself but sometimes i think what's the bloody point. This is not my country so like they say, i don't really have any dignity.

I'm not saying everyone is like that, there are so many nice people down my road but the other half is really racist. Like my dad had to park over their side because there wasn't any space, they burst his car tyres. Like also on a snowing day, an old woman fell over and my dad rushed to help her. She said she doesn't want any help from a dirty immigrant. :mad:

We sometimes get egged and get shouted "go back to your own country". Like 10% of the people in my area vote for the BNP. Has anyone experienced or experiencing this?

I was bullied through my old school for being a dark skinned girl, the girls would always comment and makes jokes. I had nice friends but then I just found out most of them were secretly racist and never liked me. :frown: I've only got one best friend from that school, whom has been a great friend.

If i had a crush on someone, the whole school would find out, i just found out if was these "friends" that told everyone. Apparently the guys stayed away from me because of my skin colour.

p.s. i'm aware this question might offend some people, but i need advice on this. Has anyone ever experienced this or experiencing this?

'' What do you meant to do when you live in a racist town? ''

That doesn't even make sense.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 89
Original post by effofex
What exactly is wrong with working in any other European Union member state? Most 'immigrants' in the UK are fully able too, no?

If our position becomes untenable, you can probably bet your life, it will become untenable across Europe.
just move

No-one was "invited" - it is completely their fault. No-one forced them to come, they chose to, so if you don't want them here then evidently it is the individuals you have a problem with. You keep bleating on about how it's "forced" immigration but it's NOT by ANY definition of the word.

I think it's fairly obvious to anyone with more than 2 braincells that UN law doesn't classify immigration as genocide... I am astounded that you are even questioning that so yes, it is rather futile to argue about UN law with you.
Intentional mass mixing of races and legal forced integration through law making, and on the scale
It goes on today has not been going on since the beginning of time. It is a synthetic instrument of today's globalist mass media political complex and a deliberate genocide. You need to look at the means, the nature and the scale of it.

United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples

Article 8

1. Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture.

2. States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and redress for:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;

(c) Any form of forced population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;

(d) Any form of forced assimilation or integration;

(e) Any form of propaganda designed to promote or incite
racial or ethnic discrimination directed against them.

The word racist is simply used to silence anyone who opposes our genocide

Are you a bloody idiot? If white people want to mix with other races, how is that 'genocide'? What's wrong with that? No one is forcing them to assimilate you moron. The only thing that would be against human rights is for people to be forced not to mix with other people for no reason other than race. I bet you're a white nationalist, you all sound equally as retarded.
And what kind of propaganda is there which discriminates against white people? Again, retard.
You idiots can only come up with the 'you're brainwashed' argument because that's the only way of arguing against logic, just keep blaming the media for brainwashing everyone LOL. The whole world has gone mad except the special white nationalists who somehow know all this sh*t that no one else knows.
In fact you insult the word 'genocide', how dare you use that word, it's disrespectful to the people who actually have faced genocide in the past by mass killing. No one is killing white people, no one is removing white people from the face of the earth. It's just that a few white people have mixed with other races.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm indian and we always get called "paki", "dirty curry eaters" and such.

Wait outside the curry shop on a Friday night until one of these racists goes in to get a curry, then pop out and say, "Now who's the curry eater? Hmm?"
Reply 94
Original post by Theoneoranro
Are you a bloody idiot? If white people want to mix with other races, how is that 'genocide'? What's wrong with that? No one is forcing them to assimilate you moron. The only thing that would be against human rights is for people to be forced not to mix with other people for no reason other than race. I bet you're a white nationalist, you all sound equally as retarded.
And what kind of propaganda is there which discriminates against white people? Again, retard.
You idiots can only come up with the 'you're brainwashed' argument because that's the only way of arguing against logic, just keep blaming the media for brainwashing everyone LOL. The whole world has gone mad except the special white nationalists who somehow know all this sh*t that no one else knows.
In fact you insult the word 'genocide', how dare you use that word, it's disrespectful to the people who actually have faced genocide in the past by mass killing. No one is killing white people, no one is removing white people from the face of the earth. It's just that a few white people have mixed with other races.

You are a complete moron out of touch with 99% of normal white British people. Most normal people object to parts of the country turning into Bengal, Pakistan and Africa. Only some very "special" people with some very hypothetical views actually want this. They are constantly running articles on the non-brainwash RT news interviewing people on the street in Britain and France and you can see how afraid they are, Islamic extremism is even bubbling up in these countries. You are not on the same planet as regular people and want to classify any concern with the mass immigration of vastly different third world cultures, with many people from war torn countries and battle hardened - you want to classify this as normal and someone who objects as mad.
Reply 95
Original post by arron
driving out the racists isnt good enough,you have to find them all and put them in a reeducation centre so they dont get confused on how they SHOULD feel towards others,anyone caught saying racist things should be immediately hung without trial as they are worse than pedophiles and racism is completely unnatural,anyone that says otherwise is obviously completely insane and needs to be drugged and locked away in an asylum forever,these damn insane racist keep saying muslims are raping white girls? do you see any Muslims around here? so there no rape HA! if a racist victim even thinks about blaming the muslim she should be hung without trial as she has obviously lost it.

you need to calm down :s-smilie:. First of all, racism is not worse than pedophilia, however it is still very wrong. Educating the younger generation will be the most effective solution as the future will hopefully be better. Killing racists will increase racism and even if they are racist they do not deserve to die unless they murder etc. Racism can be prevented, these racists are usually in similar situations (unemployment etc) and are perfect targets for these parties and ideologies. It can easily be the opposite and they can be changed. If they still don't change...then the government will have to step in. But no "drugging" or "killing" as we will then be doing worse than they were...

p.s- about the "rapings" they are one of many myths spread around by these racists groups and should be left for the government to handle (doing a pretty Sh***y job at the moment) and whoever is the victim of rape, be it racist, non-racist, Muslim, atheist, Hindu, whatever, should never be "hung" or not given justice, the rapists are the ones who should die...
Original post by United4prem
Dny believe this. It's been made public knowledge of how ppl are overexagerrating racism.

the word racist is the most manipulated, mis-used word in the dictionary.

Oh shut the **** up.
Learn to be strong 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'
Reply 98
Original post by zeb786
you need to calm down :s-smilie:. First of all, racism is not worse than pedophilia, however it is still very wrong. Educating the younger generation will be the most effective solution as the future will hopefully be better. Killing racists will increase racism and even if they are racist they do not deserve to die unless they murder etc. Racism can be prevented, these racists are usually in similar situations (unemployment etc) and are perfect targets for these parties and ideologies. It can easily be the opposite and they can be changed. If they still don't change...then the government will have to step in. But no "drugging" or "killing" as we will then be doing worse than they were...

p.s- about the "rapings" they are one of many myths spread around by these racists groups and should be left for the government to handle (doing a pretty Sh***y job at the moment) and whoever is the victim of rape, be it racist, non-racist, Muslim, atheist, Hindu, whatever, should never be "hung" or not given justice, the rapists are the ones who should die...

I guess you must have missed the irony of the post you replied to.
Reply 99
Original post by jollyjog
If our position becomes untenable, you can probably bet your life, it will become untenable across Europe.

Across the whole continent? Why? Do you really think all EU member states will suddenly say 'we refuse to allow any foreign nationals to live here any more'? This would probably involve the mandatory relocation of over 50 million people. I doubt the Dutch or the Swiss are planning on the expulsion of all non-Dutch and non-Swiss anytime soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending