The Student Room Group

Nicest experience given by Worst person

I found it always the worst person who gave me the nicest experience...

When I was in my final year at uni, I encountered this guy. He drove me to the countryside (Derbyshire-the most beautiful mountain district I think..) at night, and gave me a pig back and enjoyed seeing the stars.

He just threw me behind the head the next day lol.

And similar situation happened with two armies...(army lads don't have brain sometimes..)

Have you guys/girls got such experience..?
Reply 1
I'm not making sense of your post... Is it a sexual euphemism?
Reply 2
Original post by Zuki
I'm not making sense of your post... Is it a sexual euphemism?

No... I mean I found some I had some good memory with bad person.

They were romantic, but actually were dick head..
Reply 3
Yeah I went on a date once with a guy I knew but not that well and had a really nice time and we cuddled which was nice, but I later discovered his true colours. It would be a nice memory if it was someone who was nicer rather than that dick. Kind of a pity actually.
(edited 11 years ago)
You've gotta be high
Reply 5
Sex with the ex

It was a nice experience but she was a ****
Reply 6
Original post by gemmam
Yeah I went on a date once with a guy I knew but not that well and had a really nice time and we cuddled which was nice, but I later discovered his true colours. It would be a nice memory if it was someone who was nicer rather than that dick. Kind of a pity actually.

So I just managed to get rid of the person when I recall that memory..
Reply 7
Original post by scott202
You've gotta be high

:confused: what do you mean by high..?
Reply 8
Original post by Londonburger
So I just managed to get rid of the person when I recall that memory..

I don't fancy anyone at the moment so I can't really do that, I just block it from my memory instead.
Reply 9
Original post by gemmam
I don't fancy anyone at the moment so I can't really do that, I just block it from my memory instead.

That's cool
Reply 10
This is the stuff of novels: Mr Willoughby in Sense and Sensibility is charming and Marianne thinks he is the most splendid person in the entire world, but then it turns out that he hurts her in the cruellest of ways, and she has a physical breakdown (partly self-induced by wandering aimlessly in atrocious weather conditions, mourning Mr W).

But that aside, isn't it only natural that sometimes the worst experiences will seem to be caused by the best people in our lives: if they have a hold over us, then anything painful coming from them will seem extra bad?
falling in love woth someone who loved me but was the wrong person for me.....we ended up breaking upp but the time with was...magical
Original post by hobbit_
This is the stuff of novels: Mr Willoughby in Sense and Sensibility is charming and Marianne thinks he is the most splendid person in the entire world, but then it turns out that he hurts her in the cruellest of ways, and she has a physical breakdown (partly self-induced by wandering aimlessly in atrocious weather conditions, mourning Mr W).

But that aside, isn't it only natural that sometimes the worst experiences will seem to be caused by the best people in our lives: if they have a hold over us, then anything painful coming from them will seem extra bad?

Yes-I always expect more from the best person..
Original post by Just Another Girly
falling in love woth someone who loved me but was the wrong person for me.....we ended up breaking upp but the time with was...magical

At least it left a good memory~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending