The Student Room Group

Am I the only person who hasn't started revising for January exams?

Kind of panicky because January exams actually seem pretty close now, and I haven't started revising.
Feeling really un-motivated and almost as if I've left it too late.
Really really busy at the moment so am going to have to squeeze in revision.

How much revision do you think I should be doing a week?

Also, as it is a re-take I have made all my notes / am supposed to know some of it already. So am going to try and just read it all and then just do a lot of practice exams and work on exam technique - do you think this is the right method?
Reply 1
lol I havent done any yet.... And if I know me and my work ethic (and sadly I do) I wont be doing any for a while.... I'm a really awful last minute crammer :P I might try and do some in the next few weeks, would be a huge improvement on last year :L
Reply 2
I haven't started, but i am going to start in decemeber which is close :redface: it's not too late! It's never too late :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
I'm starting 1st December for my first exam and then depending on the gap from my first and second exam thats how many days I'll start after the 1st for my next exam and so on :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by laurendarnes
Kind of panicky because January exams actually seem pretty close now, and I haven't started revising.
Feeling really un-motivated and almost as if I've left it too late.
Really really busy at the moment so am going to have to squeeze in revision.

How much revision do you think I should be doing a week?

Also, as it is a re-take I have made all my notes / am supposed to know some of it already. So am going to try and just read it all and then just do a lot of practice exams and work on exam technique - do you think this is the right method?

sort yourself out!! lol
revise 2hrs a night :wink:
Reply 5
I recently started and I feel like I haven't given myself enough time because I need to cover three major topics for Psychology but revise around 2 hours a day and that should hopefully help
Reply 6
I started revising a long time ago, just going through all the topics we've covered in class for each subject all over again so now I'm going over some topics for like the third time which helps a lot, you'll find the more you go over it, the easier and easier it becomes. I can't seem to stop myself studying though so that's probably why I started early. If I don't revise, I feel REALLY guilty and panic loads!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending