The Student Room Group

Which uni for broadcast journalism?!

I've applied to do broadcast journalism at Leeds, Salford, Brighton and Nottingham Trent and multimedia journalism at Bournemouth.
Originally Leeds was my top choice but after visiting Nottingham Trent I'm really not sure! I've had an offer from Leeds had an interview at Nottingham Trent yesterday, I've got Salford tomorrow and Bournemouth in December, Brighton have told me they're not handing out offers until new year. But which uni is best?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying to Bournemouth for Multimedia Journalism too, and also have an interview in December. Personally, Bournemouth is by far my favourite, for the facilities, the feel of the place, the people and the location is amazing. It's really up to you which you like most though, Kent is supposed to be top for journalism, whereas Salford, Bournemouth and Nottingham Trent all have awesome reputations for broadcast journalism, at the end of the day though, it doesn't matter which is the best, it's which you like most :smile:
Reply 2
I would think that Salford would better now that the BBC was up there. I did a media degree and my friend came on our course from Trent and didn't speak very highly of the Trent course, could be different now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for the same courses, Salford is my favourite because of the opportunities available. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending