The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Policing (Bsc) hons. Wolverhampton UNi 2013.

Hello,
I have an offer from Wolverhampton university to study Policing.

Does anyone do this course or plan to do this course?

Many thanks
Matt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm planning on starting it in September 2013 :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Good, i'm not on my own then haha :^_^:
Reply 3
Haha nope definitely not :smile:
Hi, I'm just about to start my 2nd year of the BSc (Hons) Policing degree at Wolverhampton. It's a great course if you make the effort.

PM me if you need to know anything else. :smile:
Reply 5
Hi peter, I am just wondering is there any books that you would advice me to get before I start the course?? Thank you :smile:
Hi Abii, PM sent. :smile:
Reply 7
I'm officially starting this course in September which is good! Peter, I'm curious to know whether you've applied for the specials yet or not? Please could you also send me a pm about the reading list, many thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Maccas124, PM Sent. :smile:
Reply 9
I'm starting this course too, excited to start now!
Reply 10
Me too mate! Are you staying in halls or commuting buddy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I'm commuting mate from birmingham, starting to think it's a bad idea though so might look into getting accomodation at the uni later in the year.
Reply 12
How's this course going guys? I've applied for this year =]
Reply 13
It's going good about to start police procedure and practice this January :smile:
Reply 14
That sounds awesome! Are you hoping to join the specials next year?
Reply 15
It is I enjoy it the first semester has a lot of law and the English legal system but once we get over the that the course is quite cool :smile: yeah hopefully fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 16
Ah wicked. Yeah the English legal system is dull at best!
Reply 17
Aha but it's kinda good if you have the right mind frame :smile:
I got a conditional offer to study this course, starting Sep 2014. It looks really interesting and I've already studied about the Uniformed Public Services at college. I know it's a hell of a lot more work, I've just got to keep determined and I think I'll enjoy it :biggrin:
Reply 19
I've just been given a conditional offer (just gotta send up certificates from past uni) super psyched now! How much time is spent in classroom per week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending