The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
I have revised for a total of 4 minutes so far. I just don't have the motivation.

I mean, it's not like I'm not interested in the subject etc, it's just exam time AGAIN. It's, what, the 4th year in a row now? That's ridiculous.

Just to give you all a slight idea what I'm doing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disjunctive_normal_form

That's for the Logic + Maths module. Fun fun!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Rivey
I have revised for a total of 4 minutes so far. I just don't have the motivation.

I mean, it's not like I'm not interested in the subject etc, it's just exam time AGAIN. It's, what, the 4th year in a row now? That's ridiculous.

Just to give you all a slight idea what I'm doing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disjunctive_normal_form

That's for the Logic + Maths module. Fun fun!

Yep, if anything we're gonna be pretty damn good at doing exams when we leave uni. Still Lenin...3...years...running. I feel like I know the guy on a m8ey basis...and that is just not good. :biggrin:

Summer BBQ's, Pimm's, Oceana, the Summer Ball and the Blowout...exams almost seem worth the hassle :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Think yourself lucky you don't have two dissertations (put together worth a third of your degree) due in a week tomorrow and Thursday, and then both your finals on the Monday and Tuesday the week after that. :frown: I'm working flat out on the dissertations at the moment, and will be until they're due in - so I'll only have a few days in which to revise for the most important exams so far in my LIFE... :frown: *sigh*
I'vve done v. little work I must say...and I am going to utilise Learnwise to full effect! JonW are you doing Lenin for your Conflict essay? I'm doing Religion, done 550 words so far, only started today! Damn I've really done nothing productive this holiday!
Reply 5
I feel like crying i don't even know what i'm supposed to be revising its crazy!
Reply 6
Clare1986
I feel like crying i don't even know what i'm supposed to be revising its crazy!

What subject do you do?
I'd much rather be studying Lenin, than the reasons for the bloody reform act of 1832!
Reply 8
shadders
I'd much rather be studying Lenin, than the reasons for the bloody reform act of 1832!

How about the will of a lady who died in 1415? :p:
Reply 9
How about the will of a lady who died in 1415?

Did she leave me anything?

I'm "supposed" to be revising the effects of international relations on the british empire 1914-45 but the title is so dull I *had* to come on here instead.
Reply 10
Rozaroo
Did she leave me anything?

No, though she's certainly left me a lot of work to do in analysing it... :frown:

I'm "supposed" to be revising the effects of international relations on the british empire 1914-45 but the title is so dull I *had* to come on here instead.

Sounds thrilling...or perhaps not! :biggrin: I agree though, TSR is heaven-sent for procrastinators.
Yeh so much so, that if theres any work that has to be done, I use my sisters computer in her room which isnt connected to the internet!
Reply 12
MCR-Sugar
I'vve done v. little work I must say...and I am going to utilise Learnwise to full effect! JonW are you doing Lenin for your Conflict essay? I'm doing Religion, done 550 words so far, only started today! Damn I've really done nothing productive this holiday!

Yeah, should be useful for the Conflict & Identity exam too. This essay isn't playing on my mind too much yet, I'll probs start it when I get back to Kingswood next week...I hear the religion essay is a killer *sends positive vibes*. Which questions r u gonna be doing in the C&I exam out of interest?

3am revision here I come!! Being a morning person must be soooo much easier :redface:
Reply 13
TSR is heaven-sent for procrastinators

its the perfect substitute for doin music essays that are dead boring...iv already wasted 1/2hr on here and i'm desperate to waste more rather than work :argh:
I haven't revised anything yet, simply because I have loads of essays to do. :frown:
One finished, two half way done, and one not started yet!
Reply 15
I agree though, TSR is heaven-sent for procrastinators.

I am going to have to get myself banned soon or I will fail all my exams and never make it to RHUL, I'm not just putting work off I'm not damn doing it :frown:
JonW
Yeah, should be useful for the Conflict & Identity exam too. This essay isn't playing on my mind too much yet, I'll probs start it when I get back to Kingswood next week...I hear the religion essay is a killer *sends positive vibes*. Which questions r u gonna be doing in the C&I exam out of interest?

3am revision here I come!! Being a morning person must be soooo much easier :redface:

Erm, I'm gonna do Religion, Immigration and Eugenics, then maybe Russian Revolution as a bit of a wild card. 100% not doing Medicalisation of Society, bloody hell,no, those lectures were awful!

JonW, have you checked your college e-mail? Course choices are up! I didn't get into my UCL choice :frown: but otherwise am very happy!
Reply 17
MCR-Sugar
Erm, I'm gonna do Religion, Immigration and Eugenics, then maybe Russian Revolution as a bit of a wild card. 100% not doing Medicalisation of Society, bloody hell,no, those lectures were awful!

JonW, have you checked your college e-mail? Course choices are up! I didn't get into my UCL choice :frown: but otherwise am very happy!

Am doing 1917, Migration and Relgion for C&I. Confident about 1917 (A-level) and migration should be relatively blaggable. Religion is the toughie.

What on EARTH was medicalisation about, it was something else...something uber crap...even the seminar teachers thought sod it...we talked about that great paradox of life in one of our classes...how can you hate marmite and love twigglets? :biggrin:

Yah, I didn't get my Stalinism option (was well pissed off, but I might be able to do it for Y3) but got Modern Political Ideas instead...the others were History of the Roman Empire, History of the British Empire and Conquest and Colonisation- so gd overall.

I'm like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a JCB atm, I just can't focus on getting the revision done...maybe being back at uni will help.
Reply 18
i havent done any revision yet, aside from an oral and a grammar test i have no exams til the 15th may... and an essay due tuesday which i have to lock myself in my room on monday to finish *oops*. im so bad at revising i don't think i ever spent more than 1 week total revising my entire life and thats everything added together. why is a pool so distracting in summer?

Latest

Trending

Trending