The Student Room Group

2 females in Newcastle looking for flatmates to join us in 2013

My friend and I are both currently studying at Northumbria University and are wanting to live in a house with a group of 4-8 (both genders welcomed). The friends we have made this year so far are sadly away on placements next year, yet the two of us would love to live in a social house. We both enjoy going out and having a good time, yet also understand that we all have work to get done when needed. We have seen some really nice houses online and are eager to get viewing and put down a deposit soon so that not all the decent houses have been snapped up. We would definitely prefer to live in Jesmond and would be happy paying up to £80 a week (could maybe be swayed to pay more depending on how sweet the house is).

Pleeeease reply if you're interested, we're both super friendly
Reply 1
Heyy :smile: I might be interested in this cos most of my closest friends are also going on placements next year and starting to get slightly worried about who to live with and also wanna live in a social house! Would you be going into your 2nd or 3rd year?
Reply 2
Sounds good, we'll both be going into our 2nd year and will be 20 - (did an extra year of a levels, yawn) :smile:
Do you know anyone who else who might be interested just to get numbers up?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Ahh right :smile: Yeaah I have a friend that might also be interested too!
Reply 4
Promising! Would you maybe fancy meeting up after the christmas break for drinks or something? I sound like a paedo hahah
Reply 5
hahaha yeah that would be good, i asked my friend today and she's up for all meeting up too! do you have facebook or something though, now i sound like the paedo haha, but i never remember to come on here!
Hi, I'm interested, my friends have found something for next year and I left it a bit late and was a bit worried about finding something, I'm currently in my first year at Newcastle uni :smile:
Reply 7
Hey
All my best friends are going away for their placements and years abroad, so I would be interested too, if you're still looking for the extra housemates.
Reply 8
Hello everyone! I'm interested too! The group I had sorted has fallen through, so I'm looking to find someone to live with next year. Let me know, if you want to exchange numbers, meet up, etc.
Original post by chad hogan
Hey
All my best friends are going away for their placements and years abroad, so I would be interested too, if you're still looking for the extra housemates.

Original post by hjkol
Hello everyone! I'm interested too! The group I had sorted has fallen through, so I'm looking to find someone to live with next year. Let me know, if you want to exchange numbers, meet up, etc.

Hi, I'd be interested in exchanging contact details and meeting you if you're up for it? What year are you both going into?
Reply 10
Original post by SarahOscroft
Hi, I'd be interested in exchanging contact details and meeting you if you're up for it? What year are you both going into?

Hey Sarah, I'm 19 and currently in my second year at Newcastle. I'll pm you my phone number, so drop me a text or something.
Reply 11
Original post by SarahOscroft

Great! I'm a first year Newcastle Uni student, will be going into the second year, would you like to meet up after January exams?
Original post by hjkol
Great! I'm a first year Newcastle Uni student, will be going into the second year, would you like to meet up after January exams?

Yeah, that would be great :smile: I'll inbox you a link to my facebook, feel free to add me
Reply 13
Hi,
I have an offer of an 8 Bed House in Jesmond Looking for 2 house mates for 2 rooms in an 8 bed house in Jesmond, on Manor House Round. The living room and kitchen is a good size (all interested will get a viewing if interested) and all the bedrooms come with a double bed and fully furnished. We are looking for 2 people similar to ourselves, we are typical students, we arent load but this doesnt mean we dont like to have fun like nights out. The house is available from 1st July 2013 - 30th June 2014 so ideal for students within the area. The deposit and agency fees are £270. House mates are friendly and clean, we are a group of 4 Boys 2 Girls currently so 2 girls would be ideal to even it out.
Please get in touch if you are interested
Reply 14
Original post by hsghrs

My friend and I are both currently studying at Northumbria University and are wanting to live in a house with a group of 4-8 (both genders welcomed). The friends we have made this year so far are sadly away on placements next year, yet the two of us would love to live in a social house. We both enjoy going out and having a good time, yet also understand that we all have work to get done when needed. We have seen some really nice houses online and are eager to get viewing and put down a deposit soon so that not all the decent houses have been snapped up. We would definitely prefer to live in Jesmond and would be happy paying up to £80 a week (could maybe be swayed to pay more depending on how sweet the house is).

Pleeeease reply if you're interested, we're both super friendly

Hi,
I have an offer of an 8 Bed House in Jesmond Looking for 2 house mates for 2 rooms in an 8 bed house in Jesmond, on Manor House Round. The living room and kitchen is a good size (all interested will get a viewing if interested) and all the bedrooms come with a double bed and fully furnished. We are looking for 2 people similar to ourselves, we are typical students, we arent load but this doesnt mean we dont like to have fun like nights out. The house is available from 1st July 2013 - 30th June 2014 so ideal for students within the area. The deposit and agency fees are £270. House mates are friendly and clean, we are a group of 4 Boys 2 Girls currently so 2 girls would be ideal to even it out.
Please get in touch if you are interested
Thank You
Same situation, gonna inbox those already posted on this thread.

Looking for a house in Jesmond, ended up with my mates in Halls arranging other plans, as I was daft and made no arrangements whatsoever.

I'm 18, first year at Newcastle, in Leazes for this year, doing Economics. Inbox me if you've anything to offer :cool:
Yeah same situation with me really, took too long to actually think about doing anything and now most of my friends have sorted things out or are going on placements next year. I'm a 1st year history student currently living in Ricky road! If anybody is putting a group together inbox me because I would be open minded for most things!
Oh **** wrong thread, whoops
Reply 18
Hi, I have a single and a double bedroom available in a 4 bedroom house share. we are very friendly and easy go people.
If interested please call me on 07528748406
Reply 19
Original post by hiral24
Hi, I have a single and a double bedroom available in a 4 bedroom house share. we are very friendly and easy go people.
If interested please call me on 07528748406

Who are the other 3?? What do they study??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending