The Student Room Group

Ucas apply as individual doubt :(

Okay, I have a doubt.

I am an international student and doing my first bachelors degree from a college. I applied as an 'individual' and in the reference part, I gave the email id of my college professor.

So, I wanted to know, how will the college confirm the grades/reference that I added? Will they ask me for some proof? Like, kings and Manchester already asked me for my transcripts, but the others didn't.

Im scared that I did something wrong
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by trisha.b
Okay, I have a doubt.

I am an international student and doing my first bachelors degree from a college. I applied as an 'individual' and in the reference part, I gave the email id of my college professor.

So, I wanted to know, how will the college confirm the grades/reference that I added? Will they ask me for some proof? Like, kings and Manchester already asked me for my transcripts, but the others didn't.

Im scared that I did something wrong
I wouldn't be too worried here - it sounds like you've completed things in line with the instructions that you were given and where institutions need more information they'll be in contact with you - as you've already seen. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending