The Student Room Group

Transferring universities for 2nd year

Hi guys,

Just wandering if anyone has any personal experience of transferring universities?
I am currently at a university in London in my first year of studying Primary Education.
Due to personal circumstances, it would be better for me to be back at home so i am looking at applying for a transfer to a university near to my hometown.

Does anyone know how easy/difficult to be granted a transfer into the 2nd year of a programme?
I would be applying for a transfer to exactly the same degree programme as the one i am currently studying

Any help would be great :smile:
Original post by sophielouise10
Hi guys,

Just wandering if anyone has any personal experience of transferring universities?
I am currently at a university in London in my first year of studying Primary Education.
Due to personal circumstances, it would be better for me to be back at home so i am looking at applying for a transfer to a university near to my hometown.

Does anyone know how easy/difficult to be granted a transfer into the 2nd year of a programme?
I would be applying for a transfer to exactly the same degree programme as the one i am currently studying

Any help would be great :smile:

Have you seen our University Transfer FAQ thread? It's got lots of advice on how to go about transferring uni and experiences from other people trying to do the same thing as you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending