The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Shadow a student day? Any advice?

I've applied to do a degree in Euro Politics, society and economics at University of Birmingham. They have made me an offer but I have to attend a student shadow day-I'm a bit nervous. Does anyone have any advice?
I've moved this tor the Birmingham forum for you :smile:

Just to say, if they've made you an offer already then the student shadow day will be entirely optional (unless they've included attending it as a condition of the offer, which I doubt) so you don't have to go and they can't withdraw your offer for not going or for your performance there :nah:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by Potally_Tissed
I've moved this tor the Birmingham forum for you :smile:

Just to say, if they've made you an offer already then the student shadow day will be entirely optional (unless they've included attending it as a condition of the offer, which I doubt) so you don't have to go and they can't withdraw your offer for not going or for your performance there :nah:

I applied through A2B which requires the successful completion of a shadow day- what do they mean?
Reply 3
I didn't do a student shadow day, but I found some general info that covers it here. If there are no useful anecdotes from anyone else, you could email one of A2B staff to help clear anything up.
Reply 4
I did the A2B scheme, its compulsory as part of the A2B offer, but I forgot to do mine last year and there was a last chance day for ppl who didnt do their shadow days. ur better off doing it tho, u literally just sit in a lecture or two, have a free lunch and go home lol
Reply 5
Original post by rexamus
I did the A2B scheme, its compulsory as part of the A2B offer, but I forgot to do mine last year and there was a last chance day for ppl who didnt do their shadow days. ur better off doing it tho, u literally just sit in a lecture or two, have a free lunch and go home lol

Did they ask you any questions regarding to your degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending