The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

lost unirider

I went to Warehouse Project on Friday and got a bit drunk, needless to say I woke up the next morning without my bus pass/student card missing. I had it in my left buttoned pocket and didn't take it out all night. I noticed the next day that the buttons had been undone so there's a possibility somebody may have stolen it while I was out.

What procedure should I go through to get a new student card and bus pass? I need to get them as soon as possible. Also how much will it cost to replace each of them?

Thanks
Reply 1
For a new student card, go to student services. It's located by the library on the right, you'll see steps and a ramp going down there it's 57 on the campus map. Costs 10 pounds to replace so it's quite a hike, they'll print it for you on the spot.

For your bus pass, i believe you have to file a police report and then just contact stagecoach directly with this, it costs £25 to replace, however that's your lot and you're only allowed to replace it once per year so be careful!

If you genuinely believe it was stolen, definitely mention your student card aswell as you can get that replaced for free too with a crime report.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Thank you, I've never filed a police report before, is it pretty simple?

also how long will it take for me to get my replacement bus pass?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending