The Student Room Group

Stretch and Challenge questions

I'm not an A* candidate but I have heard that in my college there is a stretch and challenge class for able students who get lots of practice with A* questions. I know it is very difficult for me to achieve the grade but I don't want to give up the thought of getting such a grade just because I am not expected to be that good. I am wondering if there is an online source where I could find questions like these?
Reply 1
Original post by nothepreacher
I'm not an A* candidate but I have heard that in my college there is a stretch and challenge class for able students who get lots of practice with A* questions. I know it is very difficult for me to achieve the grade but I don't want to give up the thought of getting such a grade just because I am not expected to be that good. I am wondering if there is an online source where I could find questions like these?

What level are we talking? GCSE, A-Level?

EDIT: Since you've put Sixth Form as the thing I'm assuming A-level:

You could look at the UKMT Senior Maths challenge past papers, as well as Solomon papers for your exams (the solomon papers are basically harder versions of what you'll get in the exams).
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending