The Student Room Group

Changing choices?

Hi. my application has been sent to my college referee as a waiting approval. i was just wondering if i contacted her would i be able to change one of my choices for another. thanks
Original post by MotherTruckerr
Hi. my application has been sent to my college referee as a waiting approval. i was just wondering if i contacted her would i be able to change one of my choices for another. thanks

Yes, if it's not been sent to UCAS yer then your referee can send it back to you for you to make changes. You can also change choices within seven days of sending it off to UCAS :yes:
Reply 2
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Yes, if it's not been sent to UCAS yer then your referee can send it back to you for you to make changes. You can also change choices within seven days of sending it off to UCAS :yes:

Thanks. My teacher can view my application but will she be able to change it for me as this would be alot easier than having to find my referee who I don't know.
Original post by MotherTruckerr
Thanks. My teacher can view my application but will she be able to change it for me as this would be alot easier than having to find my referee who I don't know.

Not as far as I'm aware.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending