The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
Teatime
Are there any international students in this forum who have a rejection from LSE. :rolleyes:

nope I am still waiting it seems like 4 eva...but only until the end of march!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Yup. I got rejected twice by LSE :frown:
for pure eco and maths & eco. Oh well... UCL here i come!
A friend of mine got rejected in November last year I think.. this was for law.
Reply 4
Soumak
Yup. I got rejected twice by LSE :frown:
for pure eco and maths & eco. Oh well... UCL here i come!

i'm sorry mate, I have also applied to maths and eco and still waiting.
in ur personal statement what did u write about ? Maths or Economics? and what 's ur predicted grades?
Reply 5
hey hamal,

well... i wrote more on eco for my PS. However i did send them an addtional PS about why i like maths and specifically the course at LSE.
I have been predicted AAAA in maths, eco, chem and history. I really dont care ne more - UCL is good enough.
Reply 6
Soumak
hey hamal,

well... i wrote more on eco for my PS. However i did send them an addtional PS about why i like maths and specifically the course at LSE.
I have been predicted AAAA in maths, eco, chem and history. I really dont care ne more - UCL is good enough.

Aww Man i'm sorry i don't know why they rejected to u got 4As at traditional subjects...ITs not fair.
Reply 7
HamaL
Aww Man i'm sorry i don't know why they rejected to u got 4As at traditional subjects...ITs not fair.

I think my GCSE grades wernt good enough.. 4 A stars and 6As. most people i know who have got in .. have 9 or 10 A stars.
Reply 8
Soumak
I think my GCSE grades wernt good enough.. 4 A stars and 6As. most people i know who have got in .. have 9 or 10 A stars.

Sorry, I got rejected too for pure eco and am off to UCL.
Reply 9
Soumak

lol u think thats bad?

ok im definitely gonna get rejected now
Reply 10
Well LSE 's werid as i said number of times here....My freind who was predicted ABB got into lse doing management and my other freind got rejected with AAAA for the same course....
They do not just look at ur grades they look at number of other things...dunno if its the personal statement or what but they make some unpredictable decisions...i was talking to a mate today who was rejected @ LSE to do Modern History and got accepted @ Jesus College , Oxford.
So as someone said it once in this forum "its a lottery"

Latest

Trending

Trending