The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
acisejica
Has anyone who's done the law test at Nottingham heard back yet? Since I took the test I have decided that i don't want to go there but not knowing is killing me!

I guess we are all so damn brilliant they are waiting till tomorrow or thurs to see anyones results. ALot of people have since decided they dont want to go, which is annoying for those who do!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Ladyluck
I guess we are all so damn brilliant they are waiting till tomorrow or thurs to see anyones results. ALot of people have since decided they dont want to go, which is annoying for those who do!!

I'm still waiting, cant wait for a reply, its getting to such a late stage id be just glad to hear they havent lost my test paper!
Reply 3
Ladyluck

but the thing is, for a lot of people, their first chance to see the uni was on the day of the test, and for me that was the only opportunity I got to see if it was right for me.

Sorry :tongue:
Reply 4
acisejica
but the thing is, for a lot of people, their first chance to see the uni was on the day of the test, and for me that was the only opportunity I got to see if it was right for me.

Sorry :tongue:

LOL! So do you think looking around the uni put people off?

I thought where we did the test was really nice, but im sure they just put us there to sell the uni a bit! With someone just attending to serve drinks! Mad. We parked near to some accomodation, it looked really 70's and minging!
Ladyluck
LOL! So do you think looking around the uni put people off?

I thought where we did the test was really nice, but im sure they just put us there to sell the uni a bit! With someone just attending to serve drinks! Mad. We parked near to some accomodation, it looked really 70's and minging!

Update on nottingham front, i was rejected today so it looks like replies are starting to come through...never mind!
George-W-Duck
Update on nottingham front, i was rejected today so it looks like replies are starting to come through...never mind!

hi all- i was rejected today aswell. Fairly dissapointing, but i was prepared for it.
Sorry to hear about yours, Mr Duck. How is your application going in general?
Laces
hi all- i was rejected today aswell. Fairly dissapointing, but i was prepared for it.
Sorry to hear about yours, Mr Duck. How is your application going in general?

Not in the fashion i hoped for but i guess with law rejections are expected for everyone, though the unis that reject are the ones i want to accept if you know what i mean

List of unis in order of favourites...
Durham - not heard
Nottingham - rejected today
Warwick - rejected ages ago
Newcastle - accepted AAB
Leeds - accepted AAA
Leicester - Accepted AAA

I am begging for an offer from durham now!
Hows yours going???
George-W-Duck
Not in the fashion i hoped for but i guess with law rejections are expected for everyone, though the unis that reject are the ones i want to accept if you know what i mean

Durham - not heard
Newcastle - accepted AAB
Leeds - accepted AAA
Leicester - Accepted AAA

Hows yours going???

*mistype, leicester was AAB*
George-W-Duck

Durham - not heard
Newcastle - accepted AAB
Leeds - accepted AAA
Leicester - Accepted AAA

Hows yours going???

Mine is going a bit like yours! I had hoped for more offers too. Slightly gutted as im post A-level (AAAB and have re-sat a paper to try and boost the B dammit) but still havent done too well. I have an unconditional offer from Sheffield and have been rejected from
Warwick (last week)
Nottingham (today)
Bristol (Ages ago)

Still to hear from LSE and Durham...and like you i'm getting a bit stressed! Durham and LSE my first choices so i'm going crazy over here!

I found the Notts test quite hard, so i wasn't too surprised.. look on the bright side though, you've got 3 good offers from highly ranked uni's..
Laces
Mine is going a bit like yours! I had hoped for more offers too. Slightly gutted as im post A-level (AAAB and have re-sat a paper to try and boost the B dammit) but still havent done too well. I have an unconditional offer from Sheffield and have been rejected from
Warwick (last week)
Nottingham (today)
Bristol (Ages ago)

Still to hear from LSE and Durham...and like you i'm getting a bit stressed! Durham and LSE my first choices so i'm going crazy over here!

I found the Notts test quite hard, so i wasn't too surprised.. look on the bright side though, you've got 3 good offers from highly ranked uni's..

I have but although it is not a term solicitors tend to use i think Durham is by far the most booshank uni i have seen so far! Sheffield is a pleasant university and the tutor i spoke to when i visited seemed like he made the subject interesting and enjoyable so even if the worst happens for both of us we should both be happy!
Reply 11
George-W-Duck
I have but although it is not a term solicitors tend to use i think Durham is by far the most booshank uni i have seen so far! Sheffield is a pleasant university and the tutor i spoke to when i visited seemed like he made the subject interesting and enjoyable so even if the worst happens for both of us we should both be happy!

BOOSHANK!? DO explain, sounds Ali G ish!
Reply 12
I have checked UCAS - nothing there, did you hear postally? As they are replying now i am thinkig that they waited for results of unit 4's. what say you all?
Ladyluck
I have checked UCAS - nothing there, did you hear postally? As they are replying now i am thinkig that they waited for results of unit 4's. what say you all?

mmmm, i dont think so- i reckon it's probably to do with your test score, rather than anything else!

Besides, do uni's actually get your module scores? Nobody has actually confirmed this.

I don't even get my re-sit score until tomorrow.
Laces
mmmm, i dont think so- i reckon it's probably to do with your test score, rather than anything else!

Besides, do uni's actually get your module scores? Nobody has actually confirmed this.

I don't even get my re-sit score until tomorrow.

It was through UCAS, i didnt recieve no mail confirmation though. As for booshank, it is bo selecta speak for good!
Reply 15
man i really hope they dont get to see our jan results...found out maths today, one good one verrrry bad haha oops! I was told they wouldnt be able to find out results from jan, only modular marks from exams last jan/june possibly just to decipher high As to lower As. Not really sure though, ive just checked ucas n no word yet...i really want them to tell me either way asap so i can just accept a uni place somewhere dammit!
Reply 16
I don't think they look at your resit results. I was so sure I was going to hear from Notts today ie repeatedly checking UCAS but alas I have yet another day of agony!!
Reply 17
acisejica
Has anyone who's done the law test at Nottingham heard back yet? Since I took the test I have decided that i don't want to go there but not knowing is killing me!

a friend of mine got an offer through (but she didnt have to do the test)
Reply 18
i really thought I'd be hearing yesterday, and I was amazingly disappointed that they didn't get back to me, still haven't heard.... :frown: and I was sure it was going to be this week :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
acisejica
i really thought I'd be hearing yesterday, and I was amazingly disappointed that they didn't get back to me, still haven't heard.... :frown: and I was sure it was going to be this week :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hey, don't stress too much.. you should look on the bright side; those who have heard back have been rejected, as far as i can see. You may be getting a place. They may still be considering you :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending