Reply 20
Warm! Cold is like chewing on hay.
Reply 21
Original post by Disenchanted
I've heard of people pouring boiling water on Weetabix before.. :O

Lol, my dad does that!
Reply 22
I've always ever had it with warm milk
I have them cold. Without milk. I put yoghurt on instead.
Reply 24
I am horrified that you are destroying my precious Weetabix (i've eaten them daily since i was a child) with warm milk, further to that all milk is to be drunk cold from the fridge (and none of that long life crap).
OMG this is the exact same with me. People look at me strange when I say I take my weetabix warm. I don't understand why it's so much nicer than cold weetabix
Original post by Rebecca.harris
OMG this is the exact same with me. People look at me strange when I say I take my weetabix warm. I don't understand why it's so much nicer than cold weetabix

This thread hasn't been posted in for three years. Please check before bumping a three year old thread, or start a new one yourself.

Cheers.
Hot milk in the microwave! .... Cold just tastes disgusting :biggrin:
cold cold cold
I have no clue how people enjoy having Weetabix or cereal with cold milk. It's just wrong, like using chopsticks to eat lasagne or dipping chocolate digestives in water
Cold milk with weetabix, ofc. ^-^

Warm would taste semi -vile and hot would just be disgusting. It'd result in ridiculously soggy weetabix. Infact, it'd no longer be weetabix as a result...just a slop of goodness that doesn't taste good, at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hot milk. I've never tried warm or cold milk Weetabix
This thread's ancient, why did someone necromance it? I do miss Rybee though, he was jokes.
Reply 33
Cold with fruit in the summer, or with hot milk in the winter.
Reply 34
never tried Weetabix with warm milk. Now I'm tempted to try it with warm milk
Reply 35
Let's keep this going lol... I have just had 3 weetabix with hot milk.... Yummy
Who eats weetabix fam
Reply 37
Both are alright but I prefer warm
Original post by Azula
Both are alright but I prefer warm

Blasphemy!
Reply 39
Original post by Rakas21
Blasphemy!

It's like oatmeal! I can't eat real porridge because i'm allergic to oats :colonhash:

Latest