Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayford Quays 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Yasmin-Hassan
Hey! I'll be living at Brayford Quays too, I just need to ring and put the deposit down..Does anyone know when we actually have to pay the first instalment by?

My contract says 11th september

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
What happens if you can't pay it until your student loan comes through?
What happens if you can't pay it until your student loan comes through?

I rang up and they told me I needed to pay just over £400 by the 11th and that they would set up a payment plan so I could pay the rest when my loan comes through. I hope that helped!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right, yes that helped! Did you have to pay 150 on top of that 400?
Ah right, yes that helped! Did you have to pay 150 on top of that 400?

Yes the woman who I spoke with said I would have to unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Meg15
you should do.. but i did apply to them directly so maybe its different if you apply via university.

Yea they give you a code and you book through there site anyway. And just to add did the contract come via email or post?
I booked my room this morning :biggrin: now I'm just super excited to find out my flat/room number :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieNoir
I booked my room this morning :biggrin: now I'm just super excited to find out my flat/room number :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What room did you choose? I honestly don't even know the difference between them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by BadBanana
Yea they give you a code and you book through there site anyway. And just to add did the contract come via email or post?

If you log into their system.. Pay the deposit.. Then in some days your contact is produced online you have to download it.. Print 2 copies and send both back (signed) then when you move in you get 1 signed copy back. Thats how it waa for me .. Hope it helps..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
has anyone recieved a confimration yet? i've paid my booking fee but i've not heard since?
Paid my deposit on Friday, we'll probably get the tenancy contract before Thursday. No real rush, just trying to suss out how to pay the £1800 before the 11th, as I'm in Spain from the 2nd until then! :P

Looks like the bank of mum and dad may have to be broken into if I can't scrape enough together before then. Hopefully I can post my flat # once I get it and see if anyone here is sharing with me or nearby. :smile:

Out of curiosity, what are you guys studying? I'm doing Law (LLB).
Reply 71
Original post by Meg15
If you log into their system.. Pay the deposit.. Then in some days your contact is produced online you have to download it.. Print 2 copies and send both back (signed) then when you move in you get 1 signed copy back. Thats how it waa for me .. Hope it helps..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Does anyone know the actual move in date? The tenancy starts on the 21st but other places move in on the 22nd.
I need to know because I've been put down to work on the 21st and may need to swap my shift. :smile:
Original post by Ribosometronome
Paid my deposit on Friday, we'll probably get the tenancy contract before Thursday. No real rush, just trying to suss out how to pay the £1800 before the 11th, as I'm in Spain from the 2nd until then! :P

Looks like the bank of mum and dad may have to be broken into if I can't scrape enough together before then. Hopefully I can post my flat # once I get it and see if anyone here is sharing with me or nearby. :smile:

I paid the deposit on Friday too and haven't heard anything yet. I'm also studying Law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chlonorton95
What room did you choose? I honestly don't even know the difference between them

Posted from TSR Mobile

I chose standard en-suite, but when I booked the only options left were the standard en-suite and this double deluxe room. There were other options before like the square standard which was slightly smaller and cheaper, but I think they must be all booked now.
Original post by CharlieNoir
I chose standard en-suite, but when I booked the only options left were the standard en-suite and this double deluxe room. There were other options before like the square standard which was slightly smaller and cheaper, but I think they must be all booked now.

I chose standard en-suite too! There was only three options when I choose. I would have preferred the square standard though or the standard with a view.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by Ribosometronome

Don't forget to join the Lincoln Law Freshers Group! http://lncn.eu/level1
Reply 77
Flat 21 anyone??
Looking for two more people in flat 3. Are you on here? :smile:
Reply 79
Anyone in flat 45?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest