The Student Room Group

Will i like psychology?

Hello,

This year i've been resitting exams and trying to get on medicine at manchester uni, after receiving an offer last year but not getting the grades. In january i re-sat exams and got aaa and expected an offer from manchester for medicine since i was assured last summer an offer was likely but it didnt come.

I put psychology as a back-up tho, and got unconditional offers at Manchester, Newcastle, and Durham. But i have to admit other that the initial appeal of psychology, i don't know very much about it at all, and im wondering if i should accept an offer, or pick another course at clearing or take another gap year and apply for medicine again next year. Can anyone tell me about the course at manchester? I spose i need to research the course myself, but it was the only back-up course i could think of when i applied so i just stuck it down...I'm interested in science, but so much the lab based side of it, and also im good at maths and statistics, so i thought i might like psychology who knows.

Any advice or info on the course would be much appreciated
Cheers
Reply 1
never commit to anyfing you aint fort about macca (sorri about the spelling).

good luck wif yoyr choices.
Why not reapply for medicine wif your trio of As?
(Moderator Helenia - sorri for asking this question i know its off topic but i fink its relevant, i'll erase it if you feel its needs to go though sorri, just finking of the persons needs before mine, thats all)
Reply 2
Don't Do It!!!!!!!

Latest