The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Hey - just sent you a PM, I think I covered most thing in that but not about law firms. Leeds holds several big Law fairs and all the top law firms across the country attend, such as Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy, Herbert Smith, Linklaters, Lovells, Eversheds .... the list is endless. I know someobody who has just secured a training contract with Allen & Overy, so it shows that you can go to the top of the ladder if you are capable. xx.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hiya Ive just accepted leeds to study law, anybody else who is already studying it and has any info i would be sooooooo grateful x
Reply 3
star3000
Hiya Ive just accepted leeds to study law, anybody else who is already studying it and has any info i would be sooooooo grateful x

Just ask me whatever you want to know and I'll try my best to answer. I'm supposed to be revising for my exams, but I need an excuse to be distracted :p: xx.
Reply 4
Ditto to the above ^

Supposed to be revising for Leeds 1st year law exams - its not happening (yet!)

Leeds and Manchester are pretty even. Though Manchester is (said to be) ahead academically Leeds is still a great university. A good law degree (which is what you would be getting at both) will seem the same at most universities so for non-academic life I definately recommend Leeds. I have friend at Manchester who say the student life (all round) in Leeds is x10 that of Manchester.

I'm sure the above poster has answered any questions you may have but feel free to PM me also for any info.
Reply 5
laura6
Ditto to the above ^

Supposed to be revising for Leeds 1st year law exams - its not happening (yet!).

:redface: thank god I'm not the only one. *phew*

Latest