Nottingham trent accommodation 2013

Scroll to see replies

If you haven't booked accomodation come to Byron and choose floor 3!:biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Jessica_Whiting
Thanks JoshAdesina, I went to look around the halls and none were as high quality as the Uni 2 Towers at Castle Gate and so I decided to go for it :smile: It's defo worth looking into for next year though :smile: if you google Uni2 it's all on there! Which course are you doing?

No problem Jessica :smile:, I'm doing Business Management and Human Resources, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoshAdesina
No problem Jessica :smile:, I'm doing Business Management and Human Resources, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally found someone else doing Business Management and HR :smile:
Original post by LucyDavies94
Finally found someone else doing Business Management and HR :smile:

Yes Lucy! *high 5*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also doing business management and HR :smile:
Original post by Lottieamydavies
I'm also doing business management and HR :smile:

Yaaaaaay! I was stressing sooo much because I thought no one else was doing HR but I'm glad I've found some people :smile:
Original post by LucyDavies94
Yaaaaaay! I was stressing sooo much because I thought no one else was doing HR but I'm glad I've found some people :smile:

Me too! Was good to meet you at the open day as well! Hopefully I will firm NTU soon!
Reply 87
Hey, I'm going to Nottingham Trent in September to study Broadcast Journalism, so excited. I am currently debating whether to stay at the Byron residence because its directly above the new student union, but unsure whether that will be stupidly noisy, or Gill Street South, because that's also new accommodation (I think).

Is anybody else planning on staying at Byron or is Gill Street South more popular?
Xx
Reply 88
Original post by Jesslove
Hey, I'm going to Nottingham Trent in September to study Broadcast Journalism, so excited. I am currently debating whether to stay at the Byron residence because its directly above the new student union, but unsure whether that will be stupidly noisy, or Gill Street South, because that's also new accommodation (I think).

Is anybody else planning on staying at Byron or is Gill Street South more popular?
Xx

I've booked gill street south due to the noise situation! But apparently Byron is sound proofed which is good! They're both exactly the same though with like the room layouts and that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
YAY i've just booked my accomodation in byron, fourth floor block C :biggrin: so pleased to see that other freshers are booking in here too i was worried it was going to just be me haha. So excited for september, is anyone doing sociology? :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by Chlo_Bo
YAY i've just booked my accomodation in byron, fourth floor block C :biggrin: so pleased to see that other freshers are booking in here too i was worried it was going to just be me haha. So excited for september, is anyone doing sociology? :smile:

I can't book my accommodation yet because I only have a conditional offer! But I'm also hoping to go to Byron too! What are you studying?
Reply 91
Original post by Alice9
I've booked gill street south due to the noise situation! But apparently Byron is sound proofed which is good! They're both exactly the same though with like the room layouts and that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm guessing they will both be just as good! The rooms seem tiny though :/
Reply 92
Original post by Jesslove
I can't book my accommodation yet because I only have a conditional offer! But I'm also hoping to go to Byron too! What are you studying?

aww thats annoying but from what i could see yesterday theres plenty of rooms still available :smile: yeah i couldnt resist it looks great. i'm doing sociology, wbu?
Reply 93
Is the Byron accommodation opposite the library?

Whats better Gill street south or Byron? I'm unsure which to pick!
Reply 94
Original post by Janeena
Is the Byron accommodation opposite the library?

Whats better Gill street south or Byron? I'm unsure which to pick!

Literally the library is 5 metres from Byron :biggrin: the library is amazing by the way!

Byroooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
Reply 95
Original post by ionaboner
Literally the library is 5 metres from Byron :biggrin: the library is amazing by the way!

Byroooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Yeah tell me about it library looked good, I went to the open day yday .. and I was really impressed! Better than i expected.

I'm unsure whether to choose Byron or new gill street accom then! arghhhh
Reply 96
Original post by Janeena
Yeah tell me about it library looked good, I went to the open day yday .. and I was really impressed! Better than i expected.

I'm unsure whether to choose Byron or new gill street accom then! arghhhh

Byronnnnnnnnn.
Reply 97
Original post by Chlo_Bo
aww thats annoying but from what i could see yesterday theres plenty of rooms still available :smile: yeah i couldnt resist it looks great. i'm doing sociology, wbu?

Yeah so annoying, I just want to get it booked. I hope theres plenty of rooms for when I book! Oh very good, I'm doing broadcast journalism
Reply 98
I keep convincing everyone to go for Byron but I'll regret it when it comes to the 18th! :fight:
Reply 99
Peverell if you are Clifton Campus based :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest