The Student Room Group

Birthday wish for my crush.

Okay so I have this crush and her birthday is coming up soon. I will wish her for her birthday but I want to wish her in a way that indicates (indirectly) that I like her and admire her. Could I say something like "hey!!!! wishing u a very happy birthday and celebrate lyk a princess coz u r one :smile:" would that indicate anything? or could I say "hey!!! wishing my cute frnd a very happy birthday and I'm coming 4 yo party lol :smile: ". Please give me your suggestions (such that they'll help to reveal my feelings for her in an indirect way through this birthday wish) and what if she doesn't respond to any of the above comments and just gives a simple "thank you". What will that indicate? What should she respond to show me whether my message has passed through? Should c say something like thank you sweetie or what?

I never been close to her before and we've just been in the friends zone but plz give me your suggestions as I want to take this risk.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I never been close to her before and we've just been in the friends zone but plz give me your suggestions as I want to take this risk.

Thanks.

If you don't know her that well, I think your message would be a bit a corny/cheesy.
If you want to take a risk, why don't you ask her out for a drink or something?
Reply 2
Original post by jeery83
If you don't know her that well, I think your message would be a bit a corny/cheesy.
If you want to take a risk, why don't you ask her out for a drink or something?

I know her. We've been in the same college class for the last 6 months. And I've told her she is cute and charming even before. So what should I do now?
Reply 3
"hey!!!! wishing u a very happy birthday and celebrate lyk a princess coz u r one :smile:"

"hey!!! wishing my cute frnd a very happy birthday and I'm coming 4 yo party lol :smile:"

Please say both of these things.
Well, first things first, chicks dig spelling.

To be honest, this is all beating around the bush a bit. Just be direct, if you feel the need to build up confidence it suggests there's nothing there.

Try giving her a card, and in it putting a message saying present is a drink on me?
Reply 5
Original post by rcummins1
"hey!!!! wishing u a very happy birthday and celebrate lyk a princess coz u r one :smile:"

"hey!!! wishing my cute frnd a very happy birthday and I'm coming 4 yo party lol :smile:"

Please say both of these things.

Okay thanks but these will pass across the message ya? I mean will it make me closer to her or I'll need to say something in addition? If so, what do I say. :confused:
both those msgs are too friendly..not the way you want it to be...though the princess one is a bit cheesy.
try hugging her in the morning saying happy birthday bp....err not blood pressure, beautiful princess

Quick Reply