The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Info Applying terms.

Hi all! I'm from Italy and I'm going to do the applying for the BA Japanese (2013) at Soas. I have a doubt.. on the site there is written "International students should apply before the deadline of 30th June". My doubt is: of which year? Italian students are considered International? and the 15 January for which students is?
Original post by Gothy
Hi all! I'm from Italy and I'm going to do the applying for the BA Japanese (2013) at Soas. I have a doubt.. on the site there is written "International students should apply before the deadline of 30th June". My doubt is: of which year? Italian students are considered International? and the 15 January for which students is?

No, I am also Italian and have applied for the same course at SOAS for 2013 (!!!) :smile: we are considered Home/EU students, so you must apply by 15 January 2013 on UCAS. :biggrin:
Hope that helps! :tongue:
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 2
I didn't do the applying yet and I think i won't do it.. Maybe I will do it next year.. I want to spend a gap year in London, working. Also because this course is really expensive O.O

Thanks for your reply :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending