The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes PGCE Interview 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Just found out I've got a conditional offer!!!!!!!!! So happy! Hope others from the 19th heard today and that it was good news!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 61
Original post by laurf
Just found out I've got a conditional offer!!!!!!!!! So happy! Hope others from the 19th heard today and that it was good news![/:smile:QUOTE]

Congrats! I was on the 19th &heard few hrs ago-conditional offer too.really hasn't sunk in yet!!
Reply 62
[QUOTE="Misc02;41814239"]
Original post by laurf
Just found out I've got a conditional offer!!!!!!!!! So happy! Hope others from the 19th heard today and that it was good news![/:smile:QUOTE]

Congrats! I was on the 19th &heard few hrs ago-conditional offer too.really hasn't sunk in yet!!

Thank you! and congratulations to you too! I'm still in a bit of a daze, so excited to get started, but ages till September!
Reply 63
[QUOTE="laurf;41817322"]
Original post by Misc02

Thank you! and congratulations to you too! I'm still in a bit of a daze, so excited to get started, but ages till September!

I got a conditional offer too, found out last night. Phew! See you all in September.
Reply 64
Ive got a conditional offer too! horray!
Ive only had my GTTR updated though - no letter or email from Brookes.
When do you get contact from Brookes?
Reply 65
Original post by pocket!
i think it went alright! There was only 8 of us which was abit scary, because apparantly normally there are about 30! How did yours go?

I got in! See you in September!
Reply 66
Hi. Just wondered if anyone here was doing the Early years route at Ox brookes this September? X
Reply 67
Hi,
I have an interview next Thursday at Oxford Brookes for teaching! I'm super nervous about it, and was wondering if anyone had any tips? Such as what they've done the presentation on and how they feel about the group interview as this is probably my biggest worry at the moment.
Thanks ☺️
Original post by BeckyJa
Hi,
I have an interview next Thursday at Oxford Brookes for teaching! I'm super nervous about it, and was wondering if anyone had any tips? Such as what they've done the presentation on and how they feel about the group interview as this is probably my biggest worry at the moment.
Thanks ☺️

Hi! I have my interview at Brookes next week. I'm super nervous, I have no idea what to do for my teaching task. Could you tell us how it went/what you or some of the other applicants did for their teaching task? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending