The Student Room Group

Girls in tights

Heya, so I'm 19 and have this really big thing for girls legs in tights. Whenever I see them i just want to stroke and in some cases sexually interact with them. I just love how they look and feel especially when they wear them with short tight skirts and dresses. I'm currently singe and want a girl who wears them but am finding it hard to get one. What should I do? Everytime I see a girl wearing them I get horny and want to ask them if I can cum on them :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolfry1993
Heya, so I'm 19 and have this really big thing for girls legs in tights. Whenever I see them i just want to stroke and in some cases sexually interact with them. I just love how they look and feel especially when they wear them with short tight skirts and dresses. I'm currently singe and want a girl who wears them but am finding it hard to get one. What should I do? Everytime I see a girl wearing them I get horny and want to ask them if I can cum on them :s-smilie:

LOL
Reply 2

:lolwut:

Though I do agree with you, I have a thing for girls in tights as well, just not the last bit about wanting to ask to cum on them lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Reply 4
Buy some tights, put them on and stroke your own legs in privacy...?
2/10
Don't know whether to believe this or not..
Reply 7
I know it's a bit weird but it's true...:/
Reply 8
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
2/10

I'm not so sure that this is a troll thread...
Reply 9

This made me lol for some reason. I'd love to see the girl's reaction when you ask her this.
Reply 10
Hahahaha you'd love my sixth form, we have to wear business clothes, and it is part of the dress code to wear opaque tights, hmmm but yeh.
Reply 11
Original post by _k8t
Hahahaha you'd love my sixth form, we have to wear business clothes, and it is part of the dress code to wear opaque tights, hmmm but yeh.

Ah nice :tongue: I don't know why they turn me on soo much
Original post by _k8t

What is it with sixth forms and introducing this 'business attire' policy nowadays.
Reply 13
Lol not sure if srs.
Reply 14
I am serious, anyone have any advice??
Reply 15
um, most girls own tights!
Original post by Lizzie232
Buy some tights, put them on and stroke your own legs in privacy...?

This leads to cross dressing ...
Original post by -aTOMic-
I'm not so sure that this is a troll thread...

Everytime I see a girl wearing them I get horny and want to ask them if I can cum on them

:curious: c'mon..
You would so love my sixth form! It's an all girls school and guess what...we have to wear skirts (with tights)!
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
2/10

At least it was funny!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending