The Student Room Group

how to get revenge without bieng caught?:)

hi guys! iv got these mates that absolutely loved to have a laugh by pulling this one prank on me which i fell for.... it was funny but it also made me want to get my back on them:biggrin: sooooo i needhelp with a few constructive ideas that actually might work!!!! pls dont blog in real stupid ideas i need one that has a high likelihood of working thanks alot in advance anyway:wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sign them up for some sort of embarrassing helpline/help literature.
What did they do to you? That will help us pick something appropriate.
Reply 3
this is what they did: me and 3 others planned to go to the cinemas how they managed to create a plan in a short space of time i will never know??? anyway we were going to watch the perks of being a wallflower but they changed thier minds and seeing as i hate scary films they decided to go watch paranormal activity instead this is where they changed the decided route entering the wrong room which at that time i was unaware of as i was too intensified in what i was doing!!! i went to sit down with all the others and only after the movie started id realised what theyd done all of them grinning thier heads of while i stared at them aghast for the first few moments....anyway i adapted and as they were beside me i felt a bit secure. i guess it was because i was so occupied with the scary scenes that made my brain go numb that i didnt realise one by one they were all leaving me all alone!!!! i dont know how long had passed when id realised theyd all left me i got up when the movie finished and just as i was walking back to the bus stop they all jumped at me with one taking picture i mean SERIOUSLY!:/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
how to get revenge without bieng caught?:smile:

easy, do revenge in the dark
Reply 5
yh but do what in the dark
That's pretty hilarious :P Good luck with the revenge :smile:
Roofie him and leave him in India. Film it and call it Hangover 3.
In all seriousness you could do the classic cling film over toilet?
Maybe film it or give them laxatives?

Another less extreme could be drizzle honey or syrup on their faces when they feel it they should smear it all over. Very sticky situation.

A very good one is if you can get hold of a ghost pepper chilli, put it in their food. I guarantee you satisfaction.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by So Instinct
Roofie him and leave him in India. Film it and call it Hangover 3.

hahahaaaa :biggrin: good one wish my abilities would be able to stretch to that extent so that i COULD do it :smile:

Another less extreme could be drizzle honey or syrup on their faces when they feel it they should smear it all over. Very sticky situation.

A very good one is if you can get hold of a ghost pepper chilli, put it in their food. I guarantee you satisfaction.

I second the ghost pepper idea. I'm sure you've heard of insanity sauce. Friends going mental because they ate pepper extract is pretty hilarious. :biggrin:
Reply 11

sooooooo any ideas wherei can get ghost pepper chilli from :smile:
Reply 12
The best way is to get someone else involved. Get a 'third man', that way you can't get caught.
Reply 13
Flush the toilet and turn the hot tap on while they're having a shower >:-D
Reply 14
Do they have YouTube accounts? Dislike all their videos. That'll teach 'em :angry:
Reply 15
Original post by S4LM4N
Do they have YouTube accounts? Dislike all their videos. That'll teach 'em :angry:

nyaaaaaaaaah :/ thats if they do have accounts
ANOTHER WORD for revenge is ''having a chip on your shoulder''
You have all these classic pranks, but the best option is to completely rig their abodes. Combine them all, so even if they discover one they won't think about the others. A particularly funny, although painful prank, is to walk down the street with the person engrossed in conversation. Silently direct them towards a lamppost and give them a little nudge before they notice. It's simplw yet hilarious for everybody else.
Reply 19
Well posting it on a worldwide internet site isn't exactly a Sherlock idea, is it? What if they see...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending