The Student Room Group

Pansexual Muslim.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Somali-Pir8
do you think they're equally bad?

Personally, I think incest is worse.
It makes me sick that there's such things as arranged marriages in this country and that people still have to fear to be disowned by their parents if they don't follow their silly 'rules'. I hope you make the best decision for yourself and do what makes you happy.
K then.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 143
Go with your heart, the man you are engaged to destines you to an unhappy life! Getting married straight out of uni is a horrifying thought for me! it means children, stay at home mum. No! Ask yourself what you really want and go from there. Because the future your parents want (which is obviously traditional and what people have done for years) is kinda outdated and dull.

It sounds like you dont even love the man you are arranged engaged to, In British culture it is shocking.
Reply 144
Original post by Saadia_x
Not being rude or anything, but don't refer to yourself as Muslim. Your definitely not part of our faith & deserve no recognition by any of us. You know homosexuality is cursed in Islam, may Allah guide you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What the heck?! Why do we have people like this in England :mad:
Reply 145
Original post by Perseveranze
That's ok. I think, after seeing some of these kinds of threads pop up, it's enough to know just blessed I must be for my normality. I'll keep faith that science can one day help the others.

After reading through quite a few of your homophobic, living in the Dark Ages posts, I've come to the conclusion you must be a troll. Trolls are supposed to be entertaining though. :s-smilie:
Reply 146
I dont have a solution, but please dont make the other girl your mistress, really wouldnt be fair on anyone.
Original post by HistoryRepeating
China's one child policy begs to differ.

And look at how controversial it is.
Like mature people, let's just agree to disagree. It's like talking to a wall, and if I'm not wrong, you're a homosexual right?

In all honesty, I'm a bit taken back by the people justifying incest on here. But then again, just the other day someone made a thread about having "rape fantasies" and people saying it's normal... :s-smilie:

When the vast majority of people call something normal, accept that you're wrong and it's probably you who is abnormal.
Reply 149
So tell me.

You had a sister. And suddenly, you had feelings for her. And guess what, surprise surprise, she had feelings for you to. You're both adults (your sister's not a child), and you both consent. What do you think you should do? Rather, answer this question instead;

In this concept, how are you different from a homosexual? And why is one right, but not the other?

perseveranze phail lololol

you remind me of that indian fella Dr Zakir naik with his strawman arguments, with all of those tanned indians clapping like seals in the audience
Original post by iknowi2
perseveranze phail lololol

you remind me of that indian fella Dr Zakir naik with his strawman arguments, with all of those tanned indians clapping like seals in the audience

The argument isn't strawman (especially considering your refutation is "phail lololol"). And stop watching Zakir's videos, if you want to learn about Islam, ask me and I'll get you better sources.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending