The Student Room Group

London Music School - ANY THOUGHTS?

Hiya,

I've been negotiating with the London Music School as I thought of enroling in April (gap year!!), but I'm getting kinda shaky. There used to be a woman there who appeared really knowledgeable and honest but she left and the rest of them seem a bit shady,

Has anyone ever heard anything about the London Music School? Anyone ever attended? I don't want to find myself ripped off by some cowboys, so any advice would be great!

:biggrin:
Reply 1
HA!!! I just got a reply on another forum - London Music School IS DODGY!!!!! I knew it!!!!!

a guy wrote to say that he was a student when they went bankrupt. they just disappeared with students money! no one got their fees back, thousands of ££££! I can't believe it!!! how can they be back in the game?

this is just wrong. I had a bad feeling about them, totally shifty characters. has anybody got any info on them - I would really appreciate your help guys.

also, is there a trustworthy private music school in London? anyone?

thanks!

Original post by walter91
Hiya,

I've been negotiating with the London Music School as I thought of enroling in April (gap year!!), but I'm getting kinda shaky. There used to be a woman there who appeared really knowledgeable and honest but she left and the rest of them seem a bit shady,

Has anyone ever heard anything about the London Music School? Anyone ever attended? I don't want to find myself ripped off by some cowboys, so any advice would be great!

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending