The Student Room Group

Greenpeace=terrorists!

Greenpeace=terrorists! If it is not so, there are just stupid ass maggots working there. Environmental groups have begun talking sheer nonsense. I'm getting the impression that they don't know already where to pick another hole. This time they don't like nuclear materials transportation. Under this pretext they've already closed Panama Canal. And now the turn of the Northern Sea Route. As if it would abolish nuclear fuel trading when Japs spend $millions for its delivery from Europe. In fact green might succeed just that we'll return into pre-Columbian times and the only way by sea from Europe to the East would be African one. Mind you that it is most long and dangerous one. I begin suspect that notorious Eastern African pirates bribed Greenpeace activists. And soon Somali bandits would get enormous amounts of material for "dirty bombs".
Lets get are tinfoil hats on people we've got another one...
Reply 2
:hide:

let me know when the nutters gone?
Original post by Crooner
Greenpeace=terrorists! If it is not so, there are just stupid ass maggots working there. Environmental groups have begun talking sheer nonsense. I'm getting the impression that they don't know already where to pick another hole. This time they don't like nuclear materials transportation. Under this pretext they've already closed Panama Canal. And now the turn of the Northern Sea Route. As if it would abolish nuclear fuel trading when Japs spend $millions for its delivery from Europe. In fact green might succeed just that we'll return into pre-Columbian times and the only way by sea from Europe to the East would be African one. Mind you that it is most long and dangerous one. I begin suspect that notorious Eastern African pirates bribed Greenpeace activists. And soon Somali bandits would get enormous amounts of material for "dirty bombs".

Paragraphs, ever heard of them?
Reply 4
Here is a perfect example of why certain people in society should be sectioned..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending