The Student Room Group

Adult nursing @ Wolverhampton Uni start 2013

Hi everyone!

im really excited to say that i have been given a conditionl offer for adult nursing at Wolverhampton university to start 2013.

Im just wondering who else has and who i might be starting the degree with!?

xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got my offer today!! start sept 2013!
Reply 2
Hi,

Not sure when you are due to start in 2013 but I was at the 'Road to Success' day today at city campus for January start and they said that they still have places available for the January 2013 intake for Mental Health but mainly Adult nursing.

They did say that if you are down for September you can ask for January if you want to start earlier.

Congratulations to you both!
Reply 3
Oh that's interesting that there's still spaces! I am still at college at the mo so I wouldn't be able to start early because I haven't got the credits until I finish! I have decided to retrain after 5 years in the prison service so got to finish college first.... Tiring stuff doing a full time college course around full time work but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!!! Xxx
Reply 4
Original post by kellyrawrr

Are you coming straight in from 6th form or from higher education? You will have to add me on Facebook if your on it! At least we will know someone when we start :-) x
Hi :smile: I've got a conditional offer for sept 13 too!! Are you based on the Walsall campus?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Yep walsall campus!! Whoo!! Well done u!! Xx
Reply 7
Hi i got a conditional place at wolves uni sooo hapy

Reply 8
Original post by Leanora
Hi i got a conditional place at wolves uni sooo hapy

Congratulations!
Reply 9
Original post by 88chloe-lou
Are you coming straight in from 6th form or from higher education? You will have to add me on Facebook if your on it! At least we will know someone when we start :-) x

I am currently doing a degree at Nottingham trent, add me Kelly Woolley
Hey I'm starting in January .. Walsall campus :smile: wbu? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Katiebird91
Hey I'm starting in January .. Walsall campus :smile: wbu? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya! Congrats! Mine is to start in sept 2013 because its conditional on me passing the Access course which I am currently undertaking x
Reply 12
I am currently doing a degree at Nottingham trent, add me Kelly Woolley

I can't find you there's loads of Kelly woolleys, what's you profile pic of? Or add me Chloe-Lou Evans x
Hi everyone!

im really excited to say that i have been given a conditionl offer for adult nursing at Wolverhampton university to start 2013.

xx

I have an unconditional offer at wolverhampton city campus starting sept 2013 :biggrin: xx

Are you at wolverhampton city campus?? Xx
Reply 15
No Burton Campus
Reply 16
Hi everyone!

xx

I have my interview for the walsall campus tommorrow!!! How long did they take to say weather you have a place or not?!!
Im so nervous..
x
Hi there :smile:

I have applied for Adult nursing at the Wolverhampton City Campus for September 2013 and I'm waiting for a reply.

How long did it take for everyone to get an interview and hear back from them?
Reply 18
Hi guys i have a conditional offer to start adult nursing in sep!!! i had my interview last thurs (7th feb) and just received my offer this morning!! at wolverhampton nhs trust
Reply 19
Hi all, I have had a conditional offer too but now I'm worried incase I don't get all the merits and distinctions to meet the conditions!!
I heard within a week of my interview Jacqueline.
Well done all :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending