The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emmak7
Misogynist analogies are neither clever nor funny. Do you honestly consider yourself as either funny or clever? Because I can only see MISOGYNY all over your post.

Did it hurt you? Does the analogy relate to you? Are you a faulty lock?
Reply 41
Original post by Emmak7
Misogynist analogies are neither clever nor funny. Do you honestly consider yourself as either funny or clever? Because I can only see MISOGYNY all over your post.

Think some people need to lighten up!
Reply 42
Original post by MsHalliej
yikes, this thread...:rolleyes:

I was expecting worse to be honest :P
Original post by ProfessorPester
Your user picture isn't helping.

My avatar should indicate to you that I'm knowledgeable in that area :sexface:
Reply 44
Original post by meenu89
Possibly hard to have sex while you're in your lectures or seminars.

I know a girl that gave a bj in a lecture.
Note to anyone reading this if you find out a girl gave a bj in a lecture never reply with "classy" in a sarcastic tone.
Never knew slaps could hurt so much.
Reply 45
Preggors at 13-14.

Women needs to get back to the basic and have some dignity but not before I go to Uni doe!
Reply 46
Original post by Morgasm19
I totally agree, being promiscuous is fine, it's your slightly misogynistic attitude towards women that's probably offending feminists. Just avoid words like 'easy' and 'loose', or referring to women as 'pussy', I think it's a probably best to avoid using terms that wouldn't be used for men, otherwise that's just evidence of double standards.

Also, with 'you are the ones who literally offer yourselves on a silver platter, if you really hate my thread then pull your knickers up.'

and

'Why am I a douche? Don't blame the men, it's the women who open their legs instantly.'

you make it sound like a negative thing if a woman acts on her sexual desires, when I don't think it should be seen that way!

THIS.

OP, I am a radical feminist, and I seriously see nothing wrong with the actual content of your post. But I see many wrong things with the kind of language you use.

Have all the sex you want - as long as you make sure that the girl you are having sex with actually wants to have sex with you. That's all feminists care about. As long as you don't deceive her, don't lie to her, as long you don't drug her in some way, if the sex is fully consensual, have it. I love causal sex, as long as the guy doesn't think that he needs to deceive the girl into sex by being "romantic" and "sweet" or by using alcohol.

Females LOVE causal sex. Actually, meaningless sex with a stranger is one of the most common female sex fantasies.

Be charming, honest and respectful. And please, change the way you talk about women.
There is so much hate here... Obviously the guy is horsing around trying to become (Whilst failing miserably may I add) an internet troll. And to answer his questions, no girls are not easy at University. It is full of hard working people who actually want to make an impact on society. I met a girl there once studying Computer Science - she had every detail of innocence about her. She did not want to 'Shag' or any other derogatory remarks you mentioned.

Have a good day.
Original post by KJKA
I know a girl that gave a bj in a lecture.
Note to anyone reading this if you find out a girl gave a bj in a lecture never reply with "classy" in a sarcastic tone.
Never knew slaps could hurt so much.

wimmin eh?
Original post by anolan
If a key opens many locks then it is a MASTER KEY. If a lock is opened by many keys it is a poor lock.

Urgh I hate this. That is entirely true - for locks and keys. Not for genitals. The purpose of penises is not to 'unlock' a vagina, and the purpose of vaginas is not to be unlocked. Their physiological purposes (respectively) are to expel and to receive semen. How many times a woman (or a man for that matter) has had sex does not alter this process whatsoever.
Reply 50
Original post by Emmak7

I am a radical feminist

hahahaha
Reply 51
Original post by Emmak7
OP, I am a radical feminist

Hmm, what exactly does that entail? Drawing vaginas on the toilet wall instead of penises?
Reply 52
wimmin eh?

Mediocre trolling at best my friend.
Reply 53
Did it hurt you? Does the analogy relate to you? Are you a faulty lock?

You do know that the vagina has muscles right? The more you use it, the stronger it gets. Seeing your absolute ignorance about female anatomy and your blatant misogyny, I hope you lead a life of involuntary abstinence.
Original post by blackdress.
How long is a piece of string, you douche!

Let us make some assumptions:
The string is at least 1cm in length
Any smaller and calling it a piece of string is perhaps a misnomer, fluff would be a better definition.

The string cannot exceed one ton
Manufacturing such a string would be impractical, and would instead of being named string, would be better termed as a tourist attraction.

String is no thinner than 1.0mm
Thinner than this, and we are entering the territory of thread.

Worst case density is 0.7kg/litre
Otherwise the string will be too weak.

So, we know the maximum weight, and the volume:

10000.7=1429 litres or 1.429m3\frac{1000}{0.7} = 1429 \ litres \ or \ 1.429m^3

Therefore, maximum length is

VolumeArea=1.429mπ×0.5mm×0.5mm\frac{Volume}{Area} = \frac{1.429m}{\pi \times 0.5mm \times 0.5mm}

So the string length lies between 1cm and 11,644.39km which can be expressed as above.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by :WTF:
Hmm, what exactly does that entail? Drawing vaginas on the toilet wall instead of penises?

It entails forcing men like you drink my period blood.
Reply 56
Original post by Emmak7
It entails forcing men like you drink my period blood.

But then wouldn't I just be able to punch you in the face, subdue you, and piss in your nostrils?

I have nothing against hitting women that initiate violence.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Let us make some assumptions:
The string is at least 1cm in length
Any smaller and calling it a piece of string is perhaps a misnomer, fluff would be a better definition.

The string cannot exceed one ton
Manufacturing such a string would be impractical, and would instead of being named string, would be better termed as a tourist attraction.

String is no thinner than 1.5mm
Thinner than this, and we are entering the territory of thread.

Worst case density is 0.7kg/litre
Otherwise the string will be too weak.

So, we know the maximum weight, and the volume:

10000.7=1429 litres or 1.429m3\frac{1000}{0.7} = 1429 \ litres \ or \ 1.429m^3

Therefore, maximum length is

VolumeArea=1.429mπ×0.5mm×0.5mm\frac{Volume}{Area} = \frac{1.429m}{\pi \times 0.5mm \times 0.5mm}

So the string length lies between 1cm and 11,644.39km which can be expressed as above.

Spoiler

Wow dude, apply ice to burn area :eek:
Original post by Emmak7
THIS.

OP, I am a radical feminist, and I seriously see nothing wrong with the actual content of your post. But I see many wrong things with the kind of language you use.

Have all the sex you want - as long as you make sure that the girl you are having sex with actually wants to have sex with you. That's all feminists care about. As long as you don't deceive her, don't lie to her, as long you don't drug her in some way, if the sex is fully consensual, have it. I love causal sex, as long as the guy doesn't think that he needs to deceive the girl into sex by being "romantic" and "sweet" or by using alcohol.

Females LOVE causal sex. Actually, meaningless sex with a stranger is one of the most common female sex fantasies.

Be charming, honest and respectful. And please, change the way you talk about women.

I don't think you know what that even means given the context of your post.
Reply 59
Original post by :WTF:
But then wouldn't I just be able to punch you in the face, subdue you, and piss in your nostrils?

I have nothing against hitting women that initiate violence.

And then I would make you drink the blood from your own bleeding penis. We could continue this for ages...

I see nothing wrong with hitting women who have initiated violence either.

I didn't think that you were expecting a serious response to your question of what radical feminism was. I respond to bull**** with bull****.

Latest