The Student Room Group

About BMAT

Im trying to register for my BMAT exam but I have missed the deadline. and I have already submitted my applpication to the unitversity I want to go to. Is there any where else I could possible take this exam?
Reply 1
Lol, sorry but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late.
You've missed the deadline by about two months, the exam has already happened and the results are out. The only way to take it now would be next year in the admissions cycle for entry to uni in 2014 :sadnod:
Reply 3
Thank you I figured so, Sorry new at this never done any of this on my own before. So dont know really how to go about all of this. Any advise on how to register for the 2014 entry and how to prep? Do you know even though i didnt take my BMAT exam will my application transfer over to the 2014 entry or would i have to re submitt my application?
Original post by Spovalac1
Thank you I figured so, Sorry new at this never done any of this on my own before. So dont know really how to go about all of this. Any advise on how to register for the 2014 entry and how to prep? Do you know even though i didnt take my BMAT exam will my application transfer over to the 2014 entry or would i have to re submitt my application?

If you've been to open days and looked at university information online then they usually mention the fact that you have to do the exam as most people tend to be doing it for the first time/not too sure what to do. You can find lots of information about the BMAT in our medicine forum on the site, if you follow that forum then you won't miss anything.

You would need to completely reapply for 2014 entry and this time apply to both UCAS and also register to sit the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending