The Student Room Group

iv made a mistake in my ucas

Right iv applied to 5 unis and iv decided that iv picked 1 wong uni because the grades are too high for me too achieve, I applied about 14 hours ago, is there's a chance to change the uni before its sent off or is it too late
Reply 1
you can change your choices within 7 days. It wont hurt you at all.
Reply 2
Original post by nirvana1234
you can change your choices within 7 days. It wont hurt you at all.

Do you where i could change them??
Reply 3
Original post by Sebister
Do you where i could change them??

If you have your details for UCAS track, then if you look at your options, select the one you want to change and click "substitute choice". Then you should be able to do it. If you can't do that, you can call UCAS themselves :yep:
From my TSR search, people say to ring up UCAS. Email will take a while to be read and it is better to speak to someone directly.
Hope this helped a bit :smile:
EDIT: cpdavis obviously knows more about UCAS that I do :biggrin: Try changing on Track first then. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Sebister
I applied about 14 hours ago,

There is a good chance your school won't have forwarded the application to UCAS yet. Just ask for the application to be returned to you. If it has gone to UCAS then you can substitute a choice.
Reply 6
Original post by Good bloke
There is a good chance your school won't have forwarded the application to UCAS yet. Just ask for the application to be returned to you. If it has gone to UCAS then you can substitute a choice.

Yeah i just found how to change it, but im gona first ask my college about it, then either change it myself or get them to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending