The Student Room Group

Mr Attitude (Problem)

Description of Mr Attitude: Tall, well dressed, stylish with a hint of ghetto, black.

What the hell is his problem. After being told to 'smile, sexy' when walking down the street many a time, wearing my 'relaxed face' (which my friends tend to call my 'screw face'), I was walking down the street happy as can be, smiling alittle to people that walk past (not in a weird way).
THEN was waiting to cross the road with a rather attractive mr attitude on the other side, so smiled at him just a little in my fit of happiness and he walks past and under his breath goes "wtf, *kisses teeth* mumble mumble u scared o' me of sumink" :mad:
Like i was trying to placate him of something, how up your self can you be.

I think i'm destined to walk around with a bag over my head in case of offence. :rolleyes:

disclaimer: I am in no way being racist here and understand the not everyone fitting that description has and attitude problem, and 'black' in this sense is being used as a decriptive blah blah blah (appeasing political correctness here)
Reply 1
Its just as good a stereotype of the "****" at work. Slim white guy, tie far too short, and knot far too fat. Hair - short and spikey, and longer at the back.

What a tosser.
Reply 2
Ah, the *** thing. If you didn't guess it's ****
Reply 3
It seems that lots of people, particularly those from cities, have absolutely no idea how to behave in public.

I still say hello or good morning to people in the city sometimes (if there's no one else around and you walk by closely) because that's what I'd do back home... but the looks you get sometimes...
Reply 4
You should've gone, "yes I am actually". Fear in a woman is attractive, see.
Reply 5
LibertineNorth
It seems that lots of people, particularly those from cities, have absolutely no idea how to behave in public.

I still say hello or good morning to people in the city sometimes (if there's no one else around and you walk by closely) because that's what I'd do back home... but the looks you get sometimes...

Gandalf
What do you mean, 'good morning'? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?

Count yourself lucky; it could have been far, far worse.
Reply 6
After he said that you should have said 'oh pi$$ off i was only trying to be nice.':confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending