The Student Room Group

The 'I have got onto the PGCE for 2013/14' thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just got unconditional offer for Sheffield Hallam Early Years pgce, sooooo happy !! Well done everyone =)
Reply 41
Original post by *absinthe*
Did everyone's gttr track update the same day as getting a decision?

Yes.
Reply 42
Hi everyone!
I have been invited for a intervew at UWE for PGCE in MFLanguages, i anyone in for languages?can anyone give me some advice for the interview please??
Reply 43
I got an offer for early years at sheff hallam :smile:
Reply 44
Well Done everyone!!!

University: University of East London
Course: PGCE Primary: Special Needs (Inclusion)

I got my conditional offer just before Christmas (What a Christmas present).

Now I just have to meet the criteria:
Minimum of 2.2 in my degree (not too bothered about that as bordering a first);
GCSE English (again not too bothered about that as I am re-sitting an evening course and so far all my coursework is coming out at either A or A*);
GCSE Science (Now I am worried and very frustrated - I asked if my Science qualifications were sufficient, I got double subject C & D and was told that would be fine. So I did not bother to enroll on the GCSE Science course at college. Now I find out that I have to do it and its too late to join the course. So I now have to do the equivalency test and I am really worried about it.)

So any help or pointers from anyone that has done the equivalency test will be greatly received.
Reply 45
I have an offer for Birmingham City University :-)
Original post by BeccaRoo
PGCE Secondary English at UEA :biggrin: so so happy :biggrin:

Hi! I'm also going to be doing Secondary English at UEA! I nearly died when I found out I got it :biggrin: Is anyone else? It would be great to know people before we start the course! :smile:
Reply 47
I've got a School Direct offer! Will be doing the PGCE English at Bradford College as part of this :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Shelly_x
I've got a School Direct offer! Will be doing the PGCE English at Bradford College as part of this :smile:

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 49
School Direct offer for History! :smile: With a PGCE from Chichester Uni.
Just checked my track and have a conditional offer for Primary at the University of Winchester :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by Laurenapp04
I have been accepted on to the SCITT scheme at Nottingham uni. I am so excited to start in September! :smile:

Me too - very excited! Can't wait to get started, where will you be based?
Reply 52
I got a conditional offer from Greenwich for primary pgce :biggrin: just have to email them scans of my skills test results and I think do some sort of medical and a crb check!
Reply 53
Chester primary pgce :biggrin:
Reply 54
Have a conditional offer from Hull for Secondary English. Compared to the interviews people are describing on here, this one seemed a breeze. There was no group activities, as the interview is scheduled on an individual basis. Just a couple of marking/admin type activities, a 5 minute starter, and an informal chat.
Greenwich Primary also! :-)
Reply 56
Original post by sarah_cheney
Greenwich Primary also! :-)

see you in september :smile:
Reply 57
I have a conditional offer for Primary from Reading, this actually happened months ago but I forgot to post at the time :s-smilie:
Reply 58
At the start of January I got a conditional offer from the IOE for PGCE History. Satisfied those conditions already (pass the QTS skills tests), and now I'm just waiting on the Institute to send me the paperwork for me to do my 5 days in primary.

Might have to prod them a little... they've not been the most timely with updating me so far.

Working as a Learning Support Assistant in a secondary school at the moment, so I'm taking plenty of mental notes for next year already.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Uni of Leicester for Primary. Unconditional offer. So excited! (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending